ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew White Sighting...

AW joining VCU would be the perfect end to the story.

Would that include him torching us for 30 points per game, sweeping the season series, and hitting the game winner in the A-10 tournament, so they can beat us 3 times in a season again? AW is a good player, under no circumstance do we want him going to VCU.

Would that include him torching us for 30 points per game, sweeping the season series, and hitting the game winner in the A-10 tournament, so they can beat us 3 times in a season again? AW is a good player, under no circumstance do we want him going to VCU.
actually, yes. exactly. the perfect ending to a Shakespearian tragedy. I'm not hoping for it. but it would be a perfect end to the 5+ years of the AW/UR relationship.

Reactions: 97spiderfan
Given yesterday's development, I would hope that Mooney was sitting down for dinner with the White's last night.

AW is not coming here. Syracuse and Louisville visits, looking to play in the high profile ACC it appears.

I know he is looking for a place where he can play at the top level (which rules VCU out as well) and get a lot of TV time and assured tournament run. My comments were oozing with sarcasm. But we do have an open slot, AW is available, that means there a chance right?

I feel comfortable saying nobody knows how the AW saga will end. Every twist and turn so far has been unpredictable and there's no reason to think that would change now.

Reactions: Stork3
I just want to know...are his transcripts in order?

Exactly. And Dad hears all these guys heaping on the praise etc. on Andrew and totally loses perspective! Now Dad has heard the opposite - - about Andrew's shotrcomings - - from the NBA evaluators and he's decided to blame that on Nebraska's lot in life as a basketball school. Yup - - Andrew can't defend because Nebraska isn't a good enough team!

He's a very good (not great) mid-major or low P5 player and a back-end starter/rotation guy for a strong power 5 school. The better the team he goes to, the more his role is going to be limited to spot-up shooter.

I predict he ends up like ANO - - big trade up in program, big trade down in impact. In Andrew's case especially, if he arrives at one of those big schools and starts acting like its all about showcasing him etc. and hoisting up all kinds of shots, he's gonna get about as much playing time as ANO got last year!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT