ADVERTISEMENT

A10 2022 Tourney in DC ...

They are bad team coached by a bad coach. No direction from Cox at all and one bad decision after another. Include 2-17 with 3PTA and 7-15 with FTA doesn't help. From 13 offensive rebounds they only had a 10-5 2ndChPts ad.

that foul down 2 by rhody player on Gilyard w shot clock winding down was 1 of the dumbest plays I’ve seen.

Three things happened, which were trends all year. First, this team comes out flat at the start of the first half or the second half. They were flat and didnt wake up until 5 minutes into the second half. Second, this team fades down the stretch. We only scored 5 points in the last 3 minutes. Third, if Burton doesn’t score we lose. He was shut out, until the last 10 minutes of the game.

There’s something broken when I am cringing the whole game, including when we pull out the improbable 6 over 11 seed win.

• Haha
Reactions: 8legs1dream
20 wins when you play 33 games isnt some kind of great accomplishment. We didnt beat one good team all year. VCU will beatvthe day lights out of us tomorrow if we play like we did tonight.

Reactions: Not-A-Homer
Is there anyway to watch a replay of that game or is USANetwork a dead end like CBS Sports?

Celebrating a barely-win over one of the worst teams in the league is prime Mooney.
And the whole team celebrates like they just won the tournament. You barely beat one of the worst teams in the league. No celebrating. If there are an aspirations of winning the tournament you should win this game going away.

• Haha
Reactions: 8legs1dream
Is there anyway to watch a replay of that game or is USANetwork a dead end like CBS Sports?
I found the game on the NBC app. Wow ugly horribly played game by both teams. Rhody out sucked us in the second half to lose. I would foul Cayo every time he touches the ball. Burton was totally out of control on offense, Sherod was nonexistent. Other than Burton’s rebounds and Gilyard’s steals, there wasn’t much good to take away from this game for tomorrow night.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT