ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Hicks - 2021 Offer

Oh you double dog dare me? Well I gotta do it now.

and we also agree Philly has a lot of the fake tough but actually soft types. The ones we get at UR, those temple trolls, the Lunardi’s and embids and the game 7 flyers among others.

Ok, now you are talking smack about Embid. Dude is a beast. He just needs a coach to motivate and a point guard who is actually a point guard, not another 6'9 dude who can't shoot the 3. Someone like Jimmy Butler, but I digress.

Game 7 Flyers completely legit. Way to get completed dominated in a Game 7. That team still overachieved. Flyers game is on my bucket list. Carter Hart is the real deal.

At least let me enjoy a few weeks of the Phillies being just slightly above mediocre to get in the expanded playoffs and of course a few weeks of a healthy Carson Wentz.

97 I gotta give the cred to 23 on Embid. I didn't on Jabba the Hardt, not going to make that mistake again.

The original KA would be a great hire.

Reactions: spider23
Can we move on? We lost this recruit, let’s deal with another one.
There really aren’t many on here that give a flying ——— — about
Philadelphia.
Threads morph and evolve, if I don't like the content of a particular thread, I simply don't comment on it. If other posters enjoy how a certain thread evolves, well then who am I to come in say they can't talk about it. This thread will eventually die as they all do when the content goes stale or another group of threads takes precidence.

There isn't much else to discuss right now on the Board, so I for one enjoy the direction of this one. If you don't completely understandable, find another thread to add to or start another one up.

Threads morph and evolve, if I don't like the content of a particular thread, I simply don't comment on it. If other posters enjoy how a certain thread evolves, well then who am I to come in say they can't talk about it. This thread will eventually die as they all do when the content goes stale or another group of threads takes precidence.

There isn't much else to discuss right now on the Board, so I for one enjoy the direction of this one. If you don't completely understandable, find another thread to add to or start another one up.
You’re right.

Reactions: 97spiderfan
let's start a new thread for random Philadelphia, Baltimore, and DC stories. then when we click on a Zach Hicks thread we only see stuff related to Zach Hicks. everyone wins.

I apologize. Perhaps I was the driving force to take this in the Philly direction. However my motivation was 1) simply to point out our well-known Philly centric connections within UR that really haven't led to much. Don't think that's a hot take. And 2) to not take some trolling by Temple fans coming over to pick a fight and gloat over a recruit. While I may disagree with spiders fans on this board I'm going to try and defend you against outsiders, especially guests on our board.

My intention was not to get into a discussion about Philly being a crappy city with disgusting fans. We hold these truths to be self evident -- Ben Franklin.

My intention was not to get into a discussion about Philly being a crappy city with disgusting fans. We hold these truths to be self evident -- Ben Franklin.

Now, you just goading me on. I will not indulge further the degradation of a very fine city. That said, the Temple fans who came on here, we can all agree, are asses.

Listen, I get it. You've got to enjoy every win you get when your program is down, and Hicks was a nice win. 14-17, 6-12 in conference was tough and this year looks worse. Rothstein picks Temple 10th in the AAC.
They have hope though. There's Coach K's proposal.

Reactions: plydogg
Listen, I get it. You've got to enjoy every win you get when your program is down, and Hicks was a nice win. 14-17, 6-12 in conference was tough and this year looks worse. Rothstein picks Temple 10th in the AAC.
They have hope though. There's Coach K's proposal.

Our program is down with two losing seasons in the last 13 years. We've also finished 1st and 3rd twice in the AAC.

Richmond has finished under .500 4 times in the last 15 years, and has never won the A10 under Mooney. You've finished better than 4th twice in the last 9 years. You haven't made the Tournament since 2010. You haven't even made the NIT since 2016.

Just for shits and giggles, we haven't been in the A10 for 8 years, but have still won the A10 more recently than Richmond.

This is as bad as our program has ever been, and we're still better than you.

It was real nice of that guy to come preach our history of the last decade to us as if we didn’t all watch every season. Says a lot about Temple that he’s so insecure in their supposed accomplishments that he has to come bash on Richmond.

Reactions: urfan1
Our program is down with two losing seasons in the last 13 years. We've also finished 1st and 3rd twice in the AAC.

Richmond has finished under .500 4 times in the last 15 years, and has never won the A10 under Mooney. You've finished better than 4th twice in the last 9 years. You haven't made the Tournament since 2010. You haven't even made the NIT since 2016.

Just for shits and giggles, we haven't been in the A10 for 8 years, but have still won the A10 more recently than Richmond.

You're right. A power to be reckoned with.

It was real nice of that guy to come preach our history of the last decade to us as if we didn’t all watch every season. Says a lot about Temple that he’s so insecure in their supposed accomplishments that he has to come bash on Richmond.

The difference is that after we don't get a recruit, we don't sit on our message board shitting on the program that beat us for the next week. That is beyond insecure. We got Hicks. You didn't. Continuing to shit on Philly, Philly fans, Temple, people from Philly is just sad. Move on.

The difference is that after we don't get a recruit, we don't sit on our message board shitting on the program that beat us for the next week. That is beyond insecure. We got Hicks. You didn't. Continuing to shit on Philly, Philly fans, Temple, people from Philly is just sad. Move on.
We like Philly! We like Philly fans! Hell, we even like Temple. We just dont appreciate you gloating on our board.

I was talking about last year. And this upcoming year. Your program is down. Deal with it.

No, you're not. Ask around. People are putting us top 25. People are putting you 10th ... in the AAC.

10 for 16 from three? Damn.

I know it was Delaware State, but still...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT