ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Hicks - 2021 Offer

who wouldn't want to play with a guard like that?
Agree, both Nelson and Wilson look like guards that excel at penetrating, moving the defense, and finding teammates in great position to score at the rim or three point line. Both guards look like they can score, BUT are very unselfish good passers. Ideal spot for wings/forwards/big guys that want to score.

Awesome to see the sustained recruiting here. Looks like we really have a chance with this guy

Awesome to see the sustained recruiting here. Looks like we really have a chance with this guy
Georgia and Mizzou also sent letters today, so we're not alone. But certainly looks like he's a priority for us.

Reactions: plydogg
Again with the two flowers. I hope someone else isn’t getting 3+ flowers.

I know this is recruiting, but damn. If you had to write a different letter to ten 17-year-old kids and their families every day for five months and try to convince them that you cared more about their future than the other 20 guys doing the same thing, there must be nights when you would wonder what the hell you were doing with your life.

Then again, when you land one and he takes you to the Sweet 16, I suppose it’s all worth it.

don't think I've ever seen person to person real time recruiting material shared like this on social media. gotta think it's not ideal from a coach's view, but nothing you can say. you're kind of walking on eggshells with 17 year olds when your job depends on signing them.

Reactions: Eight Legger
therein lies the problem with posting the material to social media. if someone's not getting the same, they may feel slighted. if they are, then it seems less sincere. it's a problem.

flip side if it is all the same then -- will I don't stand out in their eyes

I think we've clearly made Zach a priority and he has to know that. I hope this young man doesn't let the decision be made for him. this wing spot is his to take. but if someone else accepts first ... it's gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT