ADVERTISEMENT

Wichita State Game Thread - 11/17/2022

it won't. Mooney hit his NCAA Tournament quota and we will be mediocre for the next 10 years. Also, why was Bailey in during the late game stretch? Bring in your veteran in Goose to help execute instead of a guy who just had 4 minutes last game.
“Also, why was Bailey in during the late game stretch? Bring in your veteran in Goose to help execute instead of a guy who just had 4 minutes last game.”

Did you watch the same game? Dji and Goose were in the game together starting before the 4 min mark & played together a big portion in the 2nd. Dji takes a quick breather then returns bc I think bc of Roches foul. Goose comes out at 1:20 and begin the offense/defense subbing w/ Roche. Curious as to how 6 min not 4 in the last games defines a player? Also Dji was in bc he was making an impact defensively and getting the offense going by playing out of position at 5 🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:
Nice to see some old rats come back from the cold to board the ship so that they could jump back off.
Thanks. Glad to be back. I heard they disbanded the Spider club. Then I logged on for an early football game and nobody was there? I have completely shut off the University. The TCWilliams stupidity was my last straw. I hope the family gets their 51 million back. That said I was a Spider fan before any of the ( insert your favorite derogatory noun here) running the school now but I’m still a rational Spider fan. That was a poorly coached and played game the team is better than that effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpiderK
Tainted? Come on. It was a hugely emotional play that I think most players would have done the same. It’s part of the sport and actually really energized the team.
I’m not suggesting taunting is appropriate but I also understand how it happens. I thought he did a nice job of controlling his emotions after the initial reaction.
Said another way, if I ever dunked on someone like that (let’s just say vT4700 for arguments sake), you better believe I’m giving you a quick stare down.
Right on!! WS punk #33 was taunting our guys all night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT