ADVERTISEMENT

mojo-spider

Team Manager
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010

selected highlights from last night's big win over the Patriots...wow! did Jordan King go off...Coach Mooney said in his postgame remarks that King may have played the best game by a Spider that he'd seen...Mooney also said he believed King was the best Portal player he'd seen so far in the A-10...the King's first half flurry of threes was pretty incredible and some of it is featured in the highlights...it was a memorable moment when Skinn finally waved the white flag and called the TO!

the 2nd half was different and the big run by the Patriots wasn't unexpected...as some have already mentioned, in the past we've seen the Spiders often go into "playing not to lose mode" instead of continuing to play with the aggression that produced the lead...this team kept taking the ball to the hoop and ultimately it protected and sealed the win with an outstanding 19/21 from the FT line...

I'm not too superstitious, but starting with Charlotte this is the 4th consecutive game in which we have had the lead and held on to win in the final minutes...four games doesn't make a season, but it certainly suggests a positive trend that's one of the reasons fans like this team so much...so far they're a group that makes the plays necessary to win in the final minutes...

enjoy the highlights...I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen on Tuesday in Pittsburgh...

Go Spiders!

Read the title and thought...
I have entered a multiverse where we are still British Colonies...

• Haha
Reactions: mojo-spider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT