ADVERTISEMENT

UMass Game Thread - 7pm Wed ESPN+

Free tickets—I can’t use them but hope one of you can. 2 tickets in section 15 row H. Just let me know. Longtime lurker but never posted before, not sure if there is a direct message function on here.

Free tickets—I can’t use them but hope one of you can. 2 tickets in section 15 row H. Just let me know. Longtime lurker but never posted before, not sure if there is a direct message function on here.

Well nice first post...free tickets. Hard to beat. Hopefully someone can take u up on them. Also solid username. There used to be a D Hall on here.

I think only an admin can start a direct message but I'm not sure.

Both of these teams are playing like they’d rather be on Valentine’s dates tonight.

If UMass could throw it in the ocean we’d be down double digits. This is the worst I’ve seen us look all year.

Another horrible performance against a long athletic pressure team

We've been just too passive on both ends of the floor. Now that we've been smacked in the mouth it's time to pick it up.

Reactions: Spider2020
Had the momentum back for a little and gave it up. What a brutal first half. Don’t have too much hope that we can fight our way back in this one. Crowd seems light on a holiday and seems really flat in the RC.

Last several games terrible first half team. Better right that ship or tonight is a loss.

This one seems over already. Getting run out of our own gym by a team that was 1-5 on the road before this. Better be a wake up call for the whole team that we can’t just show up and expect to win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT