ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You Seniors

MolivaManiac

Spider's Club
Feb 8, 2004
Not the way you wanted to go out but you got us back to the playoffs. Building blocks for the future.

Good luck and please stay involved in the program.

Agreed!! very happy we made it back to the playoffs. Lets use this as motivation to improve and expect better results next year!

Agreed. Well done by the seniors. They went through an awful lot during their careers. They laid a solid foundation for the future of Spider Football. I echo what Mo said, stay involved with the program.

Football is the ultimate team game, so many players, so many coaches. Team performance, often masks the superior individual efforts that were made during the season. We had a number of stellar individual players this year, and I'm sorry that they didn't realize all of their goals, but I hope they do take pride in what they did accomplish, an opening round FCS playoff victory.

Thanks and best wishes where ever your future takes you, your work ethic and dedication will serve you well no matter what you decide to do next.

#2 Michael Rocco
#3 Michael Strauss
#7 DeShawn Holmes
#8 Rashad Ponder
#16 Mylon Blueford
#21 Justin Grant
#24 Aaron Roane
#29 Stephen Barnette
#34 Eric Wright
#37 Reggie Barnette
#49 Terrence Fullum
#52 Sean Ryan
#54 Jacob Ruby
#55 Justin Williamson
#66 Austin Gund
#79 Chad Kolumber
#80 Sean Fitzpatrick
#81 Hunter Westfall
#89 Christian Conklin
#90 Evan Kelly
#91 Adam Farley
#92 Andrew Tallman
#95 Joey Landess

Spiders for Life.

Thanks seniors! Your play and leadership got the Spiders back to the playoffs. While today wasn't your day, you finished out by winning 13 of the last 18 games you played. Congrats and best wishes as you move on to the next chapters in your lives.

This post was edited on 12/6 11:33 PM by PASpiderDad

Tough day for these guys while, for most, their good friend Kurt was having a funeral mass in New Jesey.today.Tough day for them not to be there to honor him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT