ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech In Game

Sloppy play to start the game, hopefully we can shake off the rust. Watching the game on tv and there looks to be less than 200 people in the stands. Closest thing we'll have to a neutral game. We have to capitalize on the opportunity!

Reactions: SpiderHoops32
This is not good at all. We look awful. No rebounding at all; stagnant offense and then just quick shots. All the things we are bad at all at one time. Looks a lot like Florida and symptomatic of the last few years of what happens on the road to us all too often.

This sucks I'm pissed we are not showing up at all to play. Big disappointment so far

The biiggest problem is that we once again look absolutely awful on defense. Another team shooting a phenomenal percentage against us but that's because they are getting really good looks.

Looking a lot like the Florida game. We are being dominated, can't get a rebound. Allen has been stymied, much like the Florida game. Fouls are going to kill us as we have no depth. Hate to hear us built up at beginning of game, and then we just can't perform. Need to keep the game to within 10 points at half. We can't afford to fall behind by 20 points. SDJ hits a couple of 3s, we may need to do more of that, if we can't have more success inside.

getting killed on every stat, hopefully we'll change directions before its to late

I've counted at least 6 (maybe more) in the paint 2nd chance points we've given up. If our shooting is off, and so far it is, we'll have a long night. Texas Tech does not look like any powerhouse team, but our shooting from 3 is awful tonight. We have a tendency to beat ourselves. I've just seen back to back in the paint penetrations we gave up.

Frustrating bottom line cmon guys this was a big opportunity and you came out flat

Guys id like to think we are better than this. Twice now on the road big games and crapping the bed. Shots not falling no d rebounds to be seen no Allen end of story

Damn free throws

giphy.gif

How can Richmond be such a horrific foul shooting team. As bad as we have played, make free throws and we are right in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT