ADVERTISEMENT

St. Joe’s Game Thread -Wed 7pm ESPN+

St. Joe's has a very good team. They have probably the A-10 Freshman of the Year in Xzayvier Brown. They have 5 guys who average double figures.

They have beaten us way too often - remember NCAA tournament play in game when Tarrant was coach, and they won by one. Lead us all time 21-11. Let's change that to 21-12.

Reactions: urfan1
Yes, we need to be ready, and we will be! A couple years ago we, all we had to do was win at home on the last game of the season to secure a top 4 seed and double bye in the tourny, and they crushed us. Let's make up for that today! Go Spiders!

Reactions: spider fan
I am beginning to be believe we will have double cup of Joe. Tonight and next Thursday…

Ok, so if we do not cut down the nets tonight after the game (and we win), I will get a ladder and go out there and cut down the nets myself. I will happily donate the nets to the team. So, If you see a dumpy old guy, with 4 eyes, and a double chin, who resembles a redneck and he has a ladder, just ignore him.

If we lose and were planning to cut the nets down, I hope we stick around long enough to see what happens in the Loyola-Davidson game. If Loyola loses, we could still cut them down then.

If we lose and Loyola wins and then we lose at Mason Saturday, we could come back to the RC after the game, watch the Loyola game on the big screen at 4 and cut down the nets after they lose at home to LaSalle!

That was my point earlier. Do teams on road go back to an empty gym and do this? that would be weird as hell. But...presumably the net cutting is for a keepsake item. Even at home most fans would have long cleared out, at a tourney location u r expecting it. I don't think teams make it a public spectacle but maybe that's wrong. Obviously some teams do it. I'm now thinking we r cutting them down even if we lose game and Loyola loses. Not a fan but oh well.

Energy is down. Really need to pick it up and attack this press. Moving too slow.

We are handing this game to them. Really worried with King not 100% and Bigs and Neal in foul trouble.

Quinn has one of the worst looking shot I’ve ever seen. I’m amazed he makes any of them. It’s more like a shot put

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT