ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits

FrontRoyalSpider

Team Manager
Jun 20, 2011
It is my understanding that we had potential recruits in attendance yesterday. If this was true they witnessed a true horror show. I also understand they were placed near the visitors fan section and therefore were constantly heckled with such yelled comments by the Barney fans "You want to play in a high school stadium for the next four years". "You want to play in front of only old people?" If this was true, we probably lost these recruits.

FR, get your facts before you go off on some BS. The recruits are seated no where near visitors seating

FRS, sometimes you are way off base. We have recruits at all games. And they do not sit anywhere near the visiting fans. Are you crazy? They sit where they see our sidelines and where the coaches can easily get to them afterwards.

FRS, more times than not I'm on your side, mostly find your posts entertaining, but I'm ready to put you on ignore, really. You've got a lot of nerve talking about poor attendance when it's painfully obvious that you rarely (if ever) come to any games yourself.

Put yourself in "Time Out" for a while before the entire board puts you on ignore.

Glad you're a Spider fan, and not a Tribe fan.
lurk.r191677.gif

sandy, we will trade frs to the indians for cash and future considerations.....

I dunno about you guys, but I love FRS. He's the only one of you with any balls. He was definitely the only one of you that got up for the rivalry. I respect him for that. Is he a bit crazy? You bet. But y'all could learn a lesson from him.

Originally posted by fsandyf4:
How much will you pay us, and what considerations?
3dgrin.r191677.gif
That's more like it. How much do we have to pay you? But there is a stop loss on this thing. You cant comeback later asking for more money.

Im not down on FRS like some here but every now and then his brain goes AWOL on him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT