ADVERTISEMENT

Protests

If Kyle were a black man walking through police lines with an AK47 ... free pass?

If Kyle were a black man walking through police lines with an AK47 ... free pass?
I bet you would step aside, as would I. The current environment has put the police in a complete no win situation. They're your friend when you need one. I would not encourage a child of mine to pursue that occupation and I'm one to support the police.

My God, you are a smart guy, do you really believe this? Color of his skin made a difference to the police? You appear to have bought into a narrative totally unsupported by DOJ statistics over the last 20 years.
You're a smart guy too. Do you really believe Blacks are being treated equally in 100% of cases? I'm already on record in this thread saying that the Blake shooting, while wrong in my opinion, would not have happened if he had simply stopped moving and listened to the police. That said, you would have to be a fool to think that whites do not get some inherent preferential treatment. This kid was literally trying to turn himself in, and they drove right past him. He's running down the street with a rifle and BOTH HANDS UP toward police. They do nothing.

Shafer suggests that's because they witnessed him blow two guys' brains out and were cool with it, so no need to stop him.

If he's a Black guy doing the same exact thing in the same exact setting, you tell me what happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: VT4700
You're a smart guy too. Do you really believe Blacks are being treated equally in 100% of cases? I'm already on record in this thread saying that the Blake shooting, while wrong in my opinion, would not have happened if he had simply stopped moving and listened to the police. That said, you would have to be a fool to think that whites do not get some inherent preferential treatment. This kid was literally trying to turn himself in, and they drove right past him. He's running down the street with a rifle and BOTH HANDS UP toward police. They do nothing.

Shafer suggests that's because they witnessed him blow two guys' brains out and were cool with it, so no need to stop him.

If he's a Black guy doing the same exact thing in the same exact setting, you tell me what happens.
Hey Eight, "smart guys" can disagree amicably. I'm suggesting that there is a narrative where statistical support in the last two decades is wobblily at best.

Reactions: urfan1
Hey Eight, "smart guys" can disagree amicably. I'm suggesting that there is a narrative where statistical support in the last two decades is wobblily at best.
I'm not discussing the last two decades. I'm specifically referring to this one incident. I agree that data points reflect something different than what the narrative has been recently, but even so, the general theme of Black men being treated differently and enduring much more scrutiny than white men from law enforcement is an undeniable truth. Just talk to literally any Black man and compare his experiences with yours.

This kid was literally trying to turn himself in, and they drove right past him. He's running down the street with a rifle and BOTH HANDS UP toward police. They do nothing.

He raised his hands in the air to demonstrate to the police he was not a threat. And here you see the stark difference in behavior and mindset that explains why their is far more dysfunction in the Black Community than the White Community.

Kyle approached the police with arms raised because he knew shots had been fired recently and he knew the police could interpret him as a threat because of his gun. He treated the police with an abundance of caution and respect. Legally, he didn't have to do that. They have no right to shoot him just because he was carrying a gun (which is legal in Wisconsin). But he knew it was a heated situation and proceeded with maximum caution.

Compare that to JB. Unlike Kyle, JB was actually being arrested. This is a far more dangerous situation than Kyle's, but who did he react. He assaulted the police, resisted arrest, ignored their orders, and then reached in his car for a weapon until finally he was shot.

Do you see the difference? Do you understand why trying to draw some sort of equivalency between these two situations actually makes you the racist?

He raised his hands in the air to demonstrate to the police he was not a threat. And here you see the stark difference in behavior and mindset that explains why their is far more dysfunction in the Black Community than the White Community.

Kyle approached the police with arms raised because he knew shots had been fired recently and he knew the police could interpret him as a threat because of his gun. He treated the police with an abundance of caution and respect. Legally, he didn't have to do that. They have no right to shoot him just because he was carrying a gun (which is legal in Wisconsin). But he knew it was a heated situation and proceeded with maximum caution.

Compare that to JB. Unlike Kyle, JB was actually being arrested. This is a far more dangerous situation than Kyle's, but who did he react. He assaulted the police, resisted arrest, ignored their orders, and then reached in his car for a weapon until finally he was shot.

Do you see the difference? Do you understand why trying to draw some sort of equivalency between these two situations actually makes you the racist?

the kid is a punk.Electrocute him and throw his carcass in a vat of boiling cheese.

Trump may even win Oregon by the time these idiots are done:

Less than 48 hours from when Democratic DA filed trumped up charges against Kyle Rittenhouse, and case has already crumbled apart:

Last edited:
This is well worth 7 minutes of your life to watch. I stand with Representative DeBerry, a Democrat, who has represented Memphis for 26 years.

Democrats harassing dinners in DC. Boy, these guys are really masters at winning people over to their cause, right?

And now we have another death is Portland, which has been plagued with over 90 straight nights of rioting. Just yesterday, the Democratic Mayor had mocked Trump's offer to supply National Guard troops to end the violence.

Last edited:
Agent Orange gets slapped around by Mayor of Portland.

This is the most cogent synopsis of Agent Orange motives I’ve heard in quite awhile.

Portland mayor condemns Trump in blistering remarks

Agent Orange gets slapped around by Mayor of Portland.

This is the most cogent synopsis of Agent Orange motives I’ve heard in quite awhile.

Portland mayor condemns Trump in blistering remarks

Trump supporter was murdered last night in his city, which has suffered 90 straight days of rioting. I don't think Trump minds this guy putting himself out there. Portland is the reminder to all Americans of the dystopian hell that awaits them should the Democrats gain power.

At least in Wisconsin, the Governor finally relented and accepted Trump's offer to bring in the National Guard after two people were killed trying to attack a Trump supporter. But in Portland, even people getting executed in the streets because of their political views not enough for this man to see reason.

Ironic symbolism of 57 days from now.

Knowing a little bit about boating, one their boat was overloaded, they had all of the weight on one side of a small boat and they had no life jackets on, the operator of the boat didn’t tale any preventive actions to deal with boat wakes by heading into them and keeping the boat moving forward , and this was because of the protesters? Maybe if they had set the boat on fire you would have called them peaceful protesters.

Last edited:
Knowing a little bit about boating, one their boat was overloaded, they had all of the weight on one side of a small boat and they had no life jackets on, the operator of the boat didn’t tale any preventive actions to deal with boat wakes by heading into them and keeping the boat moving forward , and this was because of the protesters? Maybe if they had set the boat on fire you would have called them peaceful protesters.

If they own and operate boats and don’t know what they’re doing when they get out in the water they are basically dopes.No surprise with that crowd.

Last edited:
It must be difficult living with all that hate inside you, I hope you check it at the door when you get home. Stick to football (which you are excellent at), and stay away from law enforcement (which you obviously don't know shit about)

All because dumb ass has given them the go ahead to do stuff like that. It's sickening.

It is sickening, but this is totally out of context. Where are the details why the police officers resorted to violence?
I’ll grant you, it looks bad. But far too often people jump to their own conclusion.
Consider the fact that the person that posted this was an attorney. Possibly he has his motives. In this current social
climate, he possibly sees an easy lawsuit.

Last edited:
It is sickening, but this is totally out of context. Where are the details why the police officers resorted to violence?
I’ll grant you, it looks bad. But far too often people jump to their own conclusion.
Consider the fact that the person that posted this was an attorney. Possibly he has his motives. In this current social

But? Why is there always a but? It is sickening!! It is wrong!! And dumb ass a few years ago and about 30 racist rallies ago told the cops to rough them up. He said it. He is getting what he wants.

Last edited:
I remember seeing this when it happened, to me the most sad part was the laughter, cheering , and clapping from the officers.

Wrong again.No surprise.Know your facts.

Punk,racist cop fired.

Sheriff's deputy in Georgia fired after video shows him repeatedly striking man

Wrong again.No surprise.Know your facts.

Punk,racist cop fired.

Sheriff's deputy in Georgia fired after video shows him repeatedly striking man

You’re such a miserable person, and not real bright. I asked where are the details...
Do I need to explain what that means?
But, thank you for answering the question, in your sophomoric manner.

Reactions: SpiderRick
Uh, no. You said a lot more than that after the word "but", as if what we all saw might have somehow been justified. Give me a break.

Dude, you need help.
It's almost as if some people don't believe in agency and individual responsibility.

Blaming (or excusing) the behaviors and actions of individuals on the current occupant of the White House is not the mindset of a grown man, but that of a petulant child.

Last edited:
Reactions: whampas
No, this puts us in a corner where being violent is wrong if you don't have to be violent. It does not matter what happened before this. There is no justification for how the police handled this. None. Just because dumbass tells his racist cops and racist supporters it's okay to be violent and rough in instances like this, does not make it acceptable or legal. That is why it did not take long for him to be fired.

No, this puts us in a corner where being violent is wrong if you don't have to be violent. It does not matter what happened before this. There is no justification for how the police handled this. None. Just because dumbass tells his racist cops and racist supporters it's okay to be violent and rough in instances like this, does not make it acceptable or legal. That is why it did not take long for him to be fired.
Good point.

Mormon president calls on members to help end racism

It should pain all of us to see black people suffer prejudice, but all you have to do is look at some of the posts on here to know that is not true. It's heartbreaking.

If you've never been a cop, you have no idea what it's like to be in their shoes. If you're going to show videos, please show a recording of the ENTIRE INCIDENT, not just a clip of the arrest being made. And for all the naysayers, next time you are in crisis, please call your local BLM office for assistance.

As I just said earlier, it should pain all of us to see black people suffer prejudice, but all you have to do is look at some of the posts on here to know that is not true. It's heartbreaking.

Many of us fight racism with how we live our daily lives. Diversity in our hiring practices. Pro bono work for justice organizations. Volunteering to coach youth sports in disadvantaged neighborhoods. Sponsoring academic tutors for student-athletes. And yes, some even put their life on the line every day to protect their community as police officers.

Others choose to "cape up" and libel Spider fans on a message board. Repeatedly.

How virtuous.

With a son-in-law that I see everyday who serves in the local police department I am well aware the police are in a no-win situation with unsubstantiated vitriol directed their way constantly. Thank God we still have people who are willing to protect our communities. Sadly much of the media is pushing a predetermined narrative with no basis in fact. Before jumping on the criticize the police bandwagon try imaging yourself in their shoes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT