ADVERTISEMENT

Protests

So a 17yo kid comes from a different state, carrying a long gun, a killing machine, he is seen and photographed that evening with a group of similarly dressed and armed persons, later to borrow your words shoots with a head shot one "attacker" then drops another "attacker" in a manner that would make a trained Marine proud. Wonder why he was even there, and wonder where he learned to defend himself with such precision. I guess the deer in Illinois are pretty vicious.

Kenosha is less than 10 minute drive from Illinois border. So this "different state" nonsense is silly. That's like saying what is a person from Arlington doing in DC? As for why he was there, that is simple- he was there because he is a goofy libertarian idealist. He was photographed cleaning up graffiti during the day and he was interviewed at night and said he was there to protect people and property from the destruction seen the night before. As for his skill in defending himself, I think a lot of it comes down to video games. Generation Z was raised on first person shooters. Clearly, the discipline and focus learned being a Gamer carries over in to real life. This kid isn't even in good shape. He must have been physically exhausted on top of everything else but still kept his cool and executed.

Kenosha is less than 10 minute drive from Illinois border. So this "different state" nonsense is silly. That's like saying what is a person from Arlington doing in DC? As for why he was there, that is simple- he was there because he is a goofy libertarian idealist. He was photographed cleaning up graffiti during the day and he was interviewed at night and said he was there to protect people and property from the destruction seen the night before. As for his skill in defending himself, I think a lot of it comes down to video games. Generation Z was raised on first person shooters. Clearly, the discipline and focus learned being a Gamer carries over in to real life. This kid isn't even in good shape. He must have been physically exhausted on top of everything else but still kept his cool and executed.

electrocute this kid and then put him in a vat of boiling cheese.put the double execution on worldwide pay-for-view.proceeds will go to a relevant charity.I know a ton of producers who would take this one on.

Last edited:

Whoops. Who could have seen this coming? That this would be the case was pretty much obvious, btw. That is why I sarcastically asked if the Left thought he was reaching for some Tic-Tacs a few pages back. Guess LeBron and company are going to haul their sorry asses back on to the court with their tail between their legs.

Whoops. Who could have seen this coming? That this would be the case was pretty much obvious, btw. That is why I sarcastically asked if the Left thought he was reaching for some Tic-Tacs a few pages back. Guess LeBron and company are going to haul their sorry asses back on to the court with their tail between their legs.

Dopes will settle for $10M or they’ll get raked over the coals.Dumb asses.Would have been $15M if they killed the guy. 7 shots at point blank range and they only paralyzed the guy from the waist down due to a severed spine.Great courtroom stuff including video of shooting.Go to shooting range, learn how to shoot a gun and also learn how to shoot a taser, dumb ass.

Pacification by Billy Barr with the unaware consent of Agent Orange.Owners of NBA Teams have real money and sway unlike Agent Orange.

Perhaps, but the NBA lost all its credibility when it bowed to China.

"If an NBA game is postponed by player boycott, and nobody was watching anyway ... Did it really happen?"
True that. Bowing to communist China - a government that REALLY oppresses it's people - makes them hypocrites. I do not believe "Free Hong Kong" or "Chinese Muslims Matter" were permitted on the woke jerseys.

This cop is a dope who doesn’t get it.He’s an obvious part of the problem.Go to school and learn cogent articulation while you’re at it.Prepare for the cameras next time.Also,retire - collect your pension and double dip somewhere else, as do most.

Watch Kenosha Police Chief Daniel Miskinis blame the victims:

"Last night a 17-year old individual from Antioch Illinois was involved in the use of firearms to resolve whatever conflict was in place. The result of it was 2 people are dead."

Last edited:
Unreal. What a piece of garbage that cop is. So,it's the protesters fault for breaking curfew. not the shooter's fault for breaking curfew? And, it was the conflict that caused the shooting, not the shooter that caused the shooting? Un freaking believable.

The common theme: Republican Party stands for innocent people willing to defend their lives and property. Democrat Party stand for killers, looters, rapists, and arsonists.

Tucker was on absolute fire tonight, by the way. What I love about him is that he calls it as it is. Republicans who support this lawlessness and anarchy don't get a pass either. He included important reminder of Nikki Haley's treachery:

EgZMFYsUEAIOgXy

Last edited:
I started this thread because I felt that protests continually that in many cases seemed designed only to egg on police until something happened so that the protesters could then cry "gotcha" were disingenuous. I still feel that way. I think many of them have hijacked a legitimate movement for their own visions of grandeur, and that's a shame.

That said, if this kid isn't wandering the streets with a freaking rifle, two people would still be alive. Rioting is dumb, and the people who were breaking windows and damaging businesses are wrong. There's no other way to say that. But do they deserve to be EXECUTED for it? That's what happened last night. That was pure execution by some wannabe gun-loving teen who thought he was playing a video game or saving mankind. He executed someone in a parking lot, then "defended" himself by executing another person who was trying to detain him. That's what happened. It's sickening to see what our country has become. On both sides.

As for Blake, it doesn't matter that he had previous issues. That was irrelevant to what happened. Criticize him for not listening to police orders – that's fair. Don't suggest that he deserved to be shot because he was arrested years ago. That's absurd.

Reactions: urfan1
Ummm. If the authorities had been exercising one of their most basic responsibilities, protecting the citizenry and their property, it would never have come to this. Pretty obvious for weeks that a tragic incident like this would occur. Hope I'm wrong, but believe it will get worse.

Major error - willfully permitting violence and destruction of public and private property by local and state authorities charged with protecting the same. Right to protest is sacrosanct under First Amendment. The first time it crossed the line into violence, the hammer should have been dropped. Otherwise, you embolden the provocateurs...and the respondents.

If government had exercised one of its core responsibilities, this tragedy would not have happened.

Now we’re talking money.The NFL is gonna jump in next.That’s real money.NCAA football will be next.

Professional athletes have the networks,the owners by the balls.Good for them.

NBA, WNBA, MLB, MLS postpone games as players protest Jacob Blake shooting

https://apple.news/AH6o-wniAR92mUyT8LUTI-g

These leagues don't get that they've been gone for months now due to virus and nobody cares. UFC filled the void and everybody was pretty much content. Turns out a little bit of sport goes a long way. Let them sit out and let their Leftists owners suffer along with them. These idiots don't have any leverage. If there were fans in the seats right now the players would be getting booed and getting garbage thrown at them.

That said, if this kid isn't wandering the streets with a freaking rifle, two people would still be alive. Rioting is dumb, and the people who were breaking windows and damaging businesses are wrong. There's no other way to say that. But do they deserve to be EXECUTED for it? That's what happened last night. That was pure execution by some wannabe gun-loving teen who thought he was playing a video game or saving mankind. He executed someone in a parking lot, then "defended" himself by executing another person who was trying to detain him. That's what happened. It's sickening to see what our country has become. On both sides..

Weren't executed for breaking windows or damaging property. They killed because they attacked an innocent 17 year old boy who was a lot tougher and a lot braver than he looked. More information coming out about these thugs now. Headshot Boy was a registered sex offender. Arm Blown Off Boy was a convicted felon. That is significant because he had a Glock in his hand during the attack and will be looking at a Felon in Possession of a Firearm charge. These were bad hombres but the kid handled them and took care of business. America needed a win like this after so many tough months.

UlTmIGuZ.png

Ummm. If the authorities had been exercising one of their most basic responsibilities, protecting the citizenry and their property, it would never have come to this. Pretty obvious for weeks that a tragic incident like this would occur. Hope I'm wrong, but believe it will get worse.

Major error - willfully permitting violence and destruction of public and private property by local and state authorities charged with protecting the same. Right to protest is sacrosanct under First Amendment. The first time it crossed the line into violence, the hammer should have been dropped. Otherwise, you embolden the provocateurs...and the respondents.

If government had exercised one of its core responsibilities, this tragedy would not have happened.

I don't disagree that there should have been more police presence, but how many? Where? When? They can't just station troops and cops at every single business in Kenosha, so you're never going to fully protect every one. But again I would say, was it with two people being executed because they were part of a group damage businesses? We are a society of law, not of vigilante street justice.

Arrest rioters and charge them with the crimes they committed, put them in jail, whatever. Don't let a 17-year-old wannabe cop murder them in the street and justify it. No one threatened him physically until after he killed the first guy unprovoked.

Weren't executed for breaking windows or damaging property. They killed because they attacked an innocent 17 year old boy who was a lot tougher and a lot braver than he looked. More information coming out about these thugs now. Headshot Boy was a registered sex offender. Arm Blown Off Boy was a convicted felon. That is significant because he had a Glock in his hand during the attack and will be looking at a Felon in Possession of a Firearm charge. These were bad hombres but the kid handled them and took care of business. America needed a win like this after so many tough months.

UlTmIGuZ.png

He was "defending" himself from people trying to apprehend him because he had just executed someone in a parking lot. If I walk up and punch you in the face, you're going to punch me back. I don't then get you shoot you in the head and call it self defense when I started it for no reason.

UlTmIGuZ.png

electrocute the little white supremacist punk and then stick his dead carcass in a vat of boiling cheese.Perfect Wisconsin venue.Pay for view material.I’m in.$19.95 proceeds go to a noteworthy charity.

the macho punk would cry like a little baby for his mommy just before the warden hits the juice button.

Last edited:
What did he think was going to happen if someone challenged him He's there with a gun -- did he intend just to hold it up and say I've got a gun you better leave? How did he think an angry mob was going to respond? If he was that stupid there is no wonder he is in the spot he is in. So due to his stupidity 2 people are dead (good or bad it doesn't matter they're still dead). He will likely spend the remainder of his life behind bars, his family will suffer. Why?

I expect to hear the response, well if the police had done their job this wouldn't have happened; that lacks an understanding of mob mentality. Eight has it right both sides are wrong. And just because the Police aren't out there in force busting heads, don't think they are not trying to do their jobs.

Reactions: Eight Legger
What did he think was going to happen if someone challenged him He's there with a gun -- did he intend just to hold it up and say I've got a gun you better leave? How did he think an angry mob was going to respond? If he was that stupid there is no wonder he is in the spot he is in. So due to his stupidity 2 people are dead (good or bad it doesn't matter they're still dead). He will likely spend the remainder of his life behind bars, his family will suffer. Why?

I expect to hear the response, well if the police had done their job this wouldn't have happened; that lacks an understanding of mob mentality. Eight has it right both sides are wrong. And just because the Police aren't out there in force busting heads, don't think they are not trying to do their jobs.
Perhaps 2 people are dead because of their stupidity. I don't care what color you are or what political party you support if you put yourself in harms way bad things can happen. Don't break the law. If you don't agree with it effect change. We're all here discussing these events because we weren't on the streets.

Perhaps 2 people are dead because of their stupidity. I don't care what color you are or what political party you support if you put yourself in harms way bad things can happen. Don't break the law. If you don't agree with it effect change. We're all here discussing these events because we weren't on the streets.
Do you think the proper penalty for marching in a riot (and let's even assume the two people who were killed had been breaking windows at various businesses and stealing property, though I have no idea if they were) is to be shot and killed by someone playing god with a rifle? Is that where we are as a nation?

Look, I have no problem with someone using a gun to shoot and kill someone who is trying to kill them or who enters their home trying to rob them, etc. This kid was proactively shooting people in the street. He's going to be convicted and hopefully sentenced to death. We have a legal system in this country that handles crimes – we don't just allow people to take the law into their own hands and start executing people for the hell of it.

Yes, bad things can happen if you put yourself in volatile situations, I don't disagree. But you can't excuse murder as "Oh well, they shouldn't have been there."

No, maybe someone shouldn't have murdered them.

Do you think the proper penalty for marching in a riot (and let's even assume the two people who were killed had been breaking windows at various businesses and stealing property, though I have no idea if they were) is to be shot and killed by someone playing god with a rifle? Is that where we are as a nation?

Look, I have no problem with someone using a gun to shoot and kill someone who is trying to kill them or who enters their home trying to rob them, etc. This kid was proactively shooting people in the street. He's going to be convicted and hopefully sentenced to death. We have a legal system in this country that handles crimes – we don't just allow people to take the law into their own hands and start executing people for the hell of it..

Well, then you don't have any problem because Kyle shot three people who were trying to kill him. It is almost impossible to debate with the Left because you guys simply don't have the slightest clue as to what is going on. You watch CNN, which doesn't show you anything or tell you any of the fact, so you are simply in the dark. Meanwhile, we've seen all the videos and know everything to know about the incident. That you think he was out there "executing people for the hell of it" is horrifying. How can a person be so ill informed about a major news event?

This was an innocent 17 year old kid attacked by violent thugs. One was a registered sex offender, one was a convicted felon illegally carrying a Glock. You can argue whether it was "wise" for him to be there but there or not but is no argument about what happened. He was attacked, and he used reasonable and appropriate force to defend himself. Period. These were grown men who thought it would be "cool" to assault a pudgy looking teen. Well, they learned the valuable lesson that every now and then a bully or a thug is bound to come across somebody they shouldn't have f'd with.

BTW, I suggest you read through this thread to try at least familiarize yourself with the basic outline of what happened:

He murdered someone who came after him trying to stop him AFTER he had already murdered someone else. But I guess in your world, everyone should have just let him get away with it and done nothing.

Reactions: VT4700
He murdered someone who came after him trying to stop him AFTER he had already murdered someone else. But I guess in your world, everyone should have just let him get away with it and done nothing.
That fact pattern does not match the timeline laid out by the New York Times.

That fact pattern does not match the timeline laid out by the New York Times.
How many dead people would there be if this moron wasn't carrying a rifle around? The answer is zero. There would have been some fistfights, maybe. No one would have died. No one fired a weapon at him – someone fired a weapon into the air, he turned around and blew someone's head off.

Reactions: VT4700

Please read through the full Tweet storm I provided to you. He was attacked TWICE at two different locations. Both incidents were the same. He was being chased by rioters is BOTH incidents and only fired in self defense.

For those that may not understand why folks like Eight Legger could be so confused, plus understand this is where they are getting their news from. Baghdad Bob tier lunacy:

Please read through the full Tweet storm I provided to you. He was attacked TWICE at two different locations. Both incidents were the same. He was being chased by rioters is BOTH incidents and only fired in self defense.

For those that may not understand why folks like Eight Legger could be so confused, plus understand this is where they are getting their news from. Baghdad Bob tier lunacy:

I don't watch TV news. It's mostly garbage. I watched every video available and read the NY Times account of this kid's night.

Lol. Spoken from the guy (Shafer) who watches Tucker Carlson and Fox News. And who quotes conspiracy theorists.

Look, I have no problem with someone using a gun to shoot and kill someone who is trying to kill them or who enters their home trying to rob them, etc. This kid was proactively shooting people in the street. He's going to be convicted and hopefully sentenced to death. We have a legal system in this country that handles crimes – we don't just allow people to take the law into their own hands and start executing people for the hell of it.

Yes, bad things can happen if you put yourself in volatile situations, I don't disagree. But you can't excuse murder as "Oh well, they shouldn't have been there."

No, maybe someone shouldn't have murdered them.
You missed the point completely. NONE of them should have been on the streets. Way too many "sides" in this country. Stay at home when there's a curfew. Abide by the law. 3 lives, not 2 were likely lost that night.

Lol. NBA Players abandon their "boycott" after less than 24 hours after realizing no one cared and perhaps more importantly, that they wouldn't be paid:

You missed the point completely. NONE of them should have been on the streets. Way too many "sides" in this country. Stay at home when there's a curfew. Abide by the law. 3 lives, not 2 were likely lost that night.
I don't disagree – I would rather none of them were out. But when governors try to put states in lockdown to beat the virus, there are a lot of people complaining about having their rights taken away. So which is it? You can't forbid people from protesting. You CAN arrest those who become violent and cause damage, then charge them with crimes, try them in court and sentence them. You CANNOT allow someone to take the law into his own hands and then say, "Oh well, they deserved it."

Reactions: Spiderwiz
You CANNOT allow someone to take the law into his own hands and then say, "Oh well, they deserved it."

Self defense is not taking the law in to your own hands. It is permitted under the law. That's why the police just let him walk by. They didn't even have probable cause to make an arrest because he did nothing wrong.

In very good news, Lin Wood is now representing Kyle free of charge. World class tort lawyer who successfully handled the defamation suits of Richard Jewel and Nicholas Sandman.

The police let him walk by because he was white and because they didn't have a clear understanding of what had just happened, not because they knew that he had just executed two people and were cool with it.

The police let him walk by because he was white and because they didn't have a clear understanding of what had just happened, not because they knew that he had just executed two people and were cool with it.

The police were only a few dozen feet up the street right in front of the shooting. He was running towards to for protection against the mob that was chasing him when he tripped and fell just before reaching them. They saw the whole thing. They let him walk by because they saw was ok and didn't need any assistance. Instead they moved forward to deal with the wounded rioters.

This is how close Kyle came to being murdered:

Convicted Felon Gaige Grosskreutz says his only regret about the night is not being able to kill Kyle. Again, we are dealing with animals here:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT