ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Democrat choice for President.

Who is the best choice of Democrats for President?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Robert Kennedy, Jr.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Marriage Williamson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gavin Newsome

• Kamala Harris

• Michelle Obama

• Pete Buttigieg

• Amy Klobuchar

• Roy Cooper

• J.B. Pritzker

• Total voters
Clearly the best and smartest candidate in that group is Buttigieg. But there is no way in hell he could get elected in this country.

RFK Jr. isn't even a Democrat. He is a moron and an embarrassment to his father.

Biden has been an effective president. He's too old. But I'll vote for him because geezer or not, he is head and shoulders over fat POS Trump or the other extremist losers the GOP is trotting out.

Reactions: Eight Legger
We need to cool our overheated politics and take a more laid back, leisurely approach to ad dress issues.

Fetterman for President! o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Gallipoli
We need to cool our overheated politics and take a more laid back, leisurely approach to ad dress issues.

Fetterman for President! o_O
Trump wears fancy suits every day and is a total moron. Kari Lake wears nice clothes and hasn't told the truth or said anything reasonably intelligent for the last three years. George Santos sure dresses nice.

Not sure why the way he dresses is such a trigger to so many alt-righters. Abe Lincoln dressed like a country bumpkin.

Trump wears fancy suits every day and is a total moron. Kari Lake wears nice clothes and hasn't told the truth or said anything reasonably intelligent for the last three years. George Santos sure dresses nice.

Not sure why the way he dresses is such a trigger to so many alt-righters. Abe Lincoln dressed like a country bumpkin.
No way. Lincoln wore that really cool top hat. That was the only thing good about him. He was the most criminal, extra-legal, and unconstitutional president in the history of our country.

RFK Jr. isn't even a Democrat. He is a moron and an embarrassment to his father.

Biden has been an effective president. He's too old. But I'll vote for him because geezer or not, he is head and shoulders over fat POS Trump or the other extremist losers the GOP is trotting out.
RFK, Jr is a populist. How is that not a democrat?

Ease up. It was frigging joke.

None of the above in the list. Dems could clean the deck with Joe Manchin, but he cant get the nomination under any circumstances in current Dem Party.

Centrist and reasonable man.

None of the above in the list. Dems could clean the deck with Joe Manchin, but he cant get the nomination under any circumstances in current Dem Party.

Centrist and reasonable man.
That is a great point, but there is no option to change the poll. Joe Manchin and Joe Lieberman would be excellent choices. I should have also added Bernie Sanders.

I'm so, so glad you guys have nothing to do with picking my party's candidate for president.

A "centrist" candidate who doesn't believe in vaccines. For anything. Maybe you guys should nominate him instead of the soon-to-be felon, loser by 8 million votes you're going to nominate.

RFK, Jr. is a quack who doesn't even have the support of his family. Steve Bannon, Alex Jones and Roger Stone love him though, they would like to see him as Trump's VP.
I suspect Biden is going to have a harder time winning the nomination than most people think. If Trump is the nominee, Kennedy would be a better matchup.

I suspect Biden is going to have a harder time winning the nomination than most people think. If Trump is the nominee, Kennedy would be a better matchup.
Biden beats the fat felon by 10 million votes if there is a rematch. Three-fourths of the country is sick to death of that traitor.

Bobby Kennedy has dropped out of the race. He is now running as an independent. They have cleared the field for Biden.

Buttigieg is the best candidate of this bunch. It's sort of unbelievable to me that Biden didn't plan to hand things off to someone. No one is getting excited about voting for an 80-year-old.

Buttigieg is the best candidate of this bunch. It's sort of unbelievable to me that Biden didn't plan to hand things off to someone. No one is getting excited about voting for an 80-year-old.
They cleared the field for Biden, and they should have. Jimmy Carter was the last time a sitting Democratic President faced a serious challenge. Mayor Pete would be a stronger candidate.

Not a highly partisan person. Never voted in a Dem or Repub primary. Would like to have a legitimate choice in this election.

For those who identify as Dems, you absolutely cannot nominate Biden. He is shot. To run him is an insult. Elder abuse. He ain't there any more. Would have to be blind to not see this.

Don't know what Plan B is, but you best get busy on it unless you want 4 more years of Trump.

Reactions: Gallipoli
The hypocrisy of the left is clear. They never, ever criticize their candidates or their policies, even when those policies are destroying this country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT