ADVERTISEMENT

Opponent Tracker 2022-2023

Congrats to Fairleigh Dickinson who we beat by 29 for making the tournament - next up Drake playing for the MVC title today who we beat by 30
What is difference between play in OOC and conference play. Teams that knew our ancient offense and those that did not? You would think we would improve but instead we digressed. We cannot continue to recruit players with limited proven ability to score.

Congrats to Fairleigh Dickinson who we beat by 29 for making the tournament - next up Drake playing for the MVC title today who we beat by 30
I think FDU has one more game to go. I see a March 7 game listed for them versus Merrimack. Drake however is in.

Ended up losing by 48. Lol!
The Tribe was without 2 starters since around mid-February, so I actually think it is somewhat surprising that they won a few games (one in tournament). At least they beat UR while at full strength unlike a couple of UR’s other losses (St Joe’s being the most recent).

BC their roster likely includes several players who would not have been eligible at the higher level? Just a guess. ;)

Quinn's former team is in the Patriot league championship game tonight at 7:30PM.

They had a rough year (11-22) but playing good at the right time. Sman, I think you know someone on the team or staff??

Looking for #14 Kyle Jenkins with the game winner. Nostradamus23 reporting.

Reactions: 8legs1dream
Quinn's former team is in the Patriot league championship game tonight at 7:30PM.

They had a rough year (11-22) but playing good at the right time. Sman, I think you know someone on the team or staff??

Looking for #14 Kyle Jenkins with the game winner. Nostradamus23 reporting.
I'm hoping TJ Berger passes to Jenkins for the game winner!
Berger had 10 dimes last game!

Reactions: spider23
Am I curmudgeonly to suggest perhaps we can let this thread die a gentle peace now?

Guess I'll stick this one here...Boeheim is done.

Thanks Coach Boeheim for playing a very significant role in what may have been the most unlikely NCAA win ever for the "Giant Killers" of Dick Tarrant...it's a very pleasant memory I've enjoyed for years...😉

Congratulations and best wishes for good health and pleasant times in your retirement.

Go Spiders!

Digging a little hole early, hopefully can hang in. Colgate coach Langel is very impressive.
yeah, he's killing it up there. 3 years in a row and 4 of 5? the Patriot League seems awful this year though.

yeah, he's killing it up there. 3 years in a row and 4 of 5? the Patriot League seems awful this year though.
Yes, he seems very good. And I get that the league was not great this year. But, he is not signing 4 or 5 star guys - or would bet even top 150 guys - and still dominates. I thought Lafayette had some talent (one guy out with collapsed lung) but Colgate just looked like they were playing a different game at a different speed and execution.
I did not realize that Lafayette's new coach was suspended.

lol sam houston & yale r not getting a bid b4 VCU. Charleston I would give you for sure. NET is ncaa top metric but there r others & of course they don't go straight by Net order. heck Trap was telling me in offseason the ncaa top layer for qualification is ESPN's BPI not the NCAA own NET. That was weird but they r higher in BPI. & all those teams could be in as auto anyway. Sure VCU needs some things to go their way - teams will move down for instance - but odds r way higher than your 0%. Maybe they were less than 0% early in year when u were saying how badly they sucked. We've gone from they suck to well they're still not getting an at large. Big swing at least. Believe me I don't want to see VCU in as auto or at large but they've given themselves a shot.

VCU now up to 63 NET. If they beat St Louis easy and lose to Dayton I won't say they'll be in but I expect they'll show up on most of the first 4 out lists at least. They actually have 2 pretty good OOC wins in Pitt and Vandy and have rolled in the A10 albeit a weak A10. They'll probably win the A10 but sneaking in as at large is not totally out of the question.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT