ADVERTISEMENT

Opponent Tracker 2022-2023

Any bracketologist is still going to have them slotted in as the auto bid, but if they don't get that they're very much on the bubble. Their schedule is pretty bad.
Just hadn’t noticed how bad, because I was looking at the AP instead…

At William and Mary during the conference tournament and think we were playing Navy.

Lunardi now has Charleston in his Next Four Out group at 22–3. They're tied with Hofstra at 10–2 in CAA, but Hofstra gets the auto bid for now since they won head-to-head. Charleston's loss to Drexel was killer. No margin for error in the CAA. Of course, A-10 doesn't have anyone in the conversation.

Reactions: urfan1
NET is already at 62 and they'll have to lose at least one more to require an at-large spot, so definitely in iffy shape. #315 SOS ranking is tough to overcome.

I get it, I just mean watching them play, it's obvious that they belong. Will be a shame if they don't get in one way or another.

Reactions: gospidersgo
You don’t just cut a guy like that unless he stole something, assaulted someone, broke some other law or just generally was a huge pain in the ass.

Loyola was up 18 on UMass with just under 10 minutes to play, only scored 3 points the entire rest of the way, but still managed to hang on for the 64–62 win.

& just in time b4 they play VCU! Tho if there was a really bad chemistry issue there it could theoretically help.

it kinda helped? yet VCU just comes back from large 2nd half deficit and hits game winner at buzzer to win. Coaching. Fun night all around!

Reactions: Ram Bal
VCU with a nice win last night. They beat URI, who is not very good - but VCU was down about 12 points or so, when one of their best players went down injured - DeLoach - and it looks bad, I would not be surprised if he is done for the year. But they regroup from that moment on and come back to win at the buzzer on the road.

Was flipping back and forth between this game and UR and picked it up right when the kid went down injured and thought - they will now lose by 20. Turn it back on in 2nd half and when UR game ended and its a 1 point game.

And look at the top of the A10 standings - some usual suspects up there and a surprise.

VCU - 10-3
Dayton 9-4
Fordham - 9-4
SLU - 9-4

I think VCU and Dayton have the only real chance at NCAA at-large territory. Both would have to win out or only take on one more loss before A10 tourney to keep that alive though.

Reactions: Ram Bal
VCU with a nice win last night. They beat URI, who is not very good - but VCU was down about 12 points or so, when one of their best players went down injured - DeLoach - and it looks bad, I would not be surprised if he is done for the year. But they regroup from that moment on and come back to win at the buzzer on the road.

Was flipping back and forth between this game and UR and picked it up right when the kid went down injured and thought - they will now lose by 20. Turn it back on in 2nd half and when UR game ended and its a 1 point game.

And look at the top of the A10 standings - some usual suspects up there and a surprise.

VCU - 10-3
Dayton 9-4
Fordham - 9-4
SLU - 9-4

I think VCU and Dayton have the only real chance at NCAA at-large territory. Both would have to win out or only take on one more loss before A10 tourney to keep that alive though.
VCU - 10-3
Dayton 9-4
SLU - 9-4

Fordham - 9-4
Duquesne - 8-5

Duquesne at Fordham for Senior Night...

Mason knocks off Dayton at UD Arena.

Fordham, yes Fordham, is now in a three-way tie with Dayton and SLU for 2nd place in the conference.
GMU win makes our chances for a single bye more difficult. Beating St Joe now is a must win situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT