ADVERTISEMENT

Jarin Stevenson - Jarod's Son

mojo-spider

Team Manager
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010

I stumbled across this interesting article on Jarin Stevenson, former Spiders star Jarod Stevenson's son. Jarin will be a member of the recruiting class of 2024. He has already been made a top recruiting target by new UNC coach Hubert Davis...

Jarod gets a shout out in the article for his outstanding career at UR and the NCAA Tournament South Carolina upset...but no mention at all of any interest from Jarin, or Jarod, of following in Dad's footsteps at the Robins Center...

Jarin is a class of 2024 recruit...that gives us plenty of time to change the apparent course of his recruiting...a couple of NCAA Tournament appearances and deep runs could help...I'd hate to see another Spider star's legacy go the route of the Rice kid...

if Coach Mooney has already offered, or if Jarin already has his own thread here, my apologies...

Go Spiders!

Reactions: spiderman
Jarod wanted to go to UNC and his wife did go there, so I'm sure if they want Jarin, it's an easy decision. Also seems like he's going to end up as a top-50 recruit nationally, or better, so we pretty much have zero shot. Then again, I never thought Jarod would grow his hair out like that, either, so I suppose anything is possible.

Last edited:
Yeah, there's a thread on him. Pipe dream.

Reactions: plydogg
that gives us plenty of time to change the apparent course of his recruiting...a couple of NCAA Tournament appearances and deep runs could help...

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: mojo-spider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT