ADVERTISEMENT

Incoming Recruits for Spiderman

SpiderVol

Team Manager
Sep 21, 2001
Spiderman, I have a pretty reliable source who said Allen will be special. It may take a year to adjust to the college level but he has the skills of a 2 guard in a body that is developing into a PF. I think he could get minutes because he is a good passer and that is something we missed from the post position this year.

He is the same person who told me that Kevin Anderson was a diamond in the rough and that Kendall Anthony would be the A10 ROY. Spider05 can vouch for me that I mentioned both of these things well before they ever got to UR. 05's response to me saying Anthony would be ROY was he hoped so but he would be very surprised considering the highly rated recruits that Xavier signed.

In terms of Taylor, he didn't know as much first hand. But he heard that Taylor took longer to blossom because he is young for his class and his HS team had a ton of talent. But he said he went from a kid with tons of potential who was really only the thirtoo prion on his team to the leader of his team and a primary option by the end of his SR year. A peer of his who covers the south for the SEC said he can't believe LSU and the rest of the SEC let him out of Louisiana. Said that his age virtually makes him only a JR and if he did a PG year he would be a high major recruit. Said that might have been the case if he had just waited for the spring signing period to sign.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News