ADVERTISEMENT

FCS Playoff Point Spreads

LKNSPIDER

Assistant Coach
May 7, 2005
Coastal Carolina -9 vs Richmond (Bigger underdog than expected)
UNH -8 vs Fordham
Chattanooga -3 vs Indiana State
Jacksonville State -7 vs Sam Houston
Northern Iowa -1 vs Ill. State
North Dakota State -15 vs South Dakota State
Villanova -9 vs Liberty
Eastern Washington -6 1/2 vs Montana

I am also surprised we are that big of an underdog.

That said, they are home and rested and have had 2 weeks to prepare. We have also been pretty eratic this year.

We are going to need to put together our best game of the season to win.

I like UNH minus 8 against Fordham. Alot.

you'd think we were going down there to play the three time defending FCS champs...what was the line at "The Rock" in 2008?

it won't be easy, but the Spiders can do this...may the mojo of "The Rock" be with us...

Go Spiders!

The Spider Gang Group Facebook Page

I would take Liberty +9 and Richmond +9 in a two game parlay for sure....

I would take UNH and the points in a heartbeat. They are going to be beat Fordham handily. As for our game, we are either going to lose by double digits or beat Coastal outright. I don't see a close UR loss in my crystal ball.

No JMU!...Isn't it wonderful!

Barneys cry at home in their purple beer!

Meanwhile, the Spiders play on!

Spider05, if you are referring to FRS, take note of these two topics (not begun by FRS);

Calling FRS

FRS Come Out And Play

Sounds like he was encouraged to return.

Besides, he NEVER indicated that he was permanently leaving these boards.

Just saying!
This post was edited on 12/2 4:05 PM by FrontRoyalSpider

I see the Spiders winning this game outright. Forget the points. First of all, we can and will stop their run game. Secondly, our short passing game mixed with between the tackle runs will give CC fits and keep them on their heels. If it is raining, I see our advantage increase as our short timing routes make pitch and catch easy. Their DB's will have to play off of us. I also see us dominating the time of possession as well. Once we get 2 scores up, CC will panic and the game will be ours. I hope they read the point spread news and get over confidant.

have not seen them play and don't care who they did play, know absolutely nothing about them. they had the advantage of sending coaches to watch us and we only get some film or tape that they send us, big difference. if we don't turn it over, think we will win but if we go back to leaving it on the ground and throwing to the other team, no way. special teams could be a prob as well, living on the edge with them.

Honestly, some of Strauss' throws have been a concern. He seems to throw it up and hope our receivers catch it. Though they normally do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT