ADVERTISEMENT

Dusan Neskovic - Dartmouth Transfer - Visit

SFspidur

Spider's Club
Gold Member
May 5, 2003
Only fair that Dusan gets his own thread along with Manon and Beagle.

Grad transfer wing out of Dartmouth. 6'8", 205. Born in Serbia, raised in Bosnia and Herzegovina, played a postgrad year at Hotchkiss.

Played in 23 of Dartmouth's 27 games, starting 16. Was the leading scorer on a bad Dartmouth squad this year at 16 ppg, only one in double figures. Shot 43% from the field and 36% from three, rising to 45% and 43% in Ivy play. Led the team with 135 attempts from distance. Only averaged 4 boards a game, and had 25 assists to 54 turnovers.

Last edited:
Here's some condensed game footage against Duke, Vanderbilt. Seems to have a good first step and solid moves in the low post, maybe a little slow to finish if he has to take his time to get open, got stuffed a couple times. I realize that was against Duke players though. Very good at cutting and getting open and finishing. Definitely had the attention of the Duke defense and still couldn't stop him at times. I am far from an elite scouter but definitely someone that would help on the offense.

I'm in on this guy. A poor man's Burton maybe? Still would need a scoring guard though, because we saw what happened when Burton was our leading scorer as a forward. It doesn't really jive with the way we want to play.

Hope we Gipe him, but he's got some work to do on TO/assist ratio if he wants to stay on Tarrant Court under Mooney.
Not if he can play and makes us better. Tyler had 105 assists and 185 turnovers his 4 years here and I wanted him on the court as much as possible. Guys their size won't get a lot of assists so I wouldn't pay much attention to the assist/turnover ratio.

Can't find much else. Anyone see where he is taking any other visits? I see UCLA, Mason, and Loyola have shown interest.

This would be a nice pick up.
Nothing concrete, but I can see that the Marshall HC follows him on twitter, so I can assume theres some strong interest there. Gipe also follows him, FWIW. Also lots of assistants from other solid programs - Marquette, Seton Hall, San Francisco, Iona, High Point, Murray State, etc.

Reactions: spider23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT