ADVERTISEMENT

Connor Crabtree welcome aboard!

One thing that I don't think has been talked about (unless I missed it here) is why is he transferring? Did Tulane change coaches? Otherwise I'm wondering why he left...
Pure speculation, but 4-27 (0-18) really wears on you?

I am very excited to have Connor joining the team. His stats in conference play are more impressive than his season stats. They also show how he improved during his freshman year and were probably against harder competition. He started 14 of the 18 games, shot 38.3% from 3 point range and made 83.7% of his free throws. Not bad for a freshman is a pretty hard league. It is great we are going to have him for 3 years.

4-27 and mike dunleavey was canned. That seems like plenty of reason to transfer. I don’t think eligibility waivers are granted for coaching changes., at least not commonly.

"No, I will not try to give Connor Crabtree's mother a concussion, no matter how many times you ask!"
Mea Culpa :):):):):):):):):):)
Given my past posting on here I can see how this could be misconstrued.
I would rather the Crabtree's come up with a non life threatening, non chronic type of illness for a family member, that could be used to apply for immediate eligibility.

I know Mooney has Nick pencilled in for 33.75 minutes at the 3, but would be nice to have a taller guard, and insurance at the wing if Nick has a Gordon Hayward type of comeback from injury.

we should at least pursue his playing immediately because of mustpha's mom and her condition, worth a try, the ncaa is a tad silly on some of these things.

we should at least pursue his playing immediately because of mustpha's mom and her condition, worth a try, the ncaa is a tad silly on some of these things.

His mom had 30 doctor appointments and 5 emergency room visits the first 7 months after her concussion. She had constant headaches, couldn't drive, couldn't work, and bright lights bothered her. It's never a good idea to joke about someone's health.

Reactions: nathanw19
this was good interview it was good format interviewer has good future. This new player I like. I think we have finally good soil to grow our team garden now.Coach keep getting your hands dirty sometimes you need manure yes? And the Mustapha story I dont believe. My opinion.

Standford G/F grad transfer Marcus Sheffield just committed to..... Elon. Averaged about 6 PPG last year, but scored 18 against UCLA and has a 35-point game under his belt. This is the type of grad transfer we should be able to land -- someone coming from a great academic school who had a little success but could do better with more minutes. But I'm sure there are many excuses why we don't get this type of guy.
Well I'm fairly certain he'll get his advanced degree. You guys didn't miss out on much on this guy.

Cause everyone gets waivers these days, Doug. Told it would be due to fact that he/his family never found to have taken money from Book Richardson, yet suffered emotional distress due to public nature of investigation/stories, etc.

So Alabama gets a player waiver for emotional distress. We need to get more creative!

Cause everyone gets waivers these days, Doug. Told it would be due to fact that he/his family never found to have taken money from Book Richardson, yet suffered emotional distress due to public nature of investigation/stories, etc.

So Alabama gets a player waiver for emotional distress. We need to get more creative!
I saw that, the waiver hasn't been approved yet, but hey why not try. We don't do much in the way of out of the box thinking over at the RC and it shows.

Reactions: 64Spider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT