ADVERTISEMENT

Back to the games - Rhode Island

We just as well give up on asking the coach not to start Taylor and Davis. They're seniors, we know how Mooney feels about that. What really bothers me about those two is that they are playing worse than last year

Reactions: coachur91
Well, I was way off. Time to shake up the lineup. No sense continuing to lose with same lineup. Trey and Deion bring nothing to the table offensively and their individual or collective presence on court facilitates double team of our offensive threats. Play some new bodies and maybe improve. Losing is losing. Try another defense, rumor is some coaches have more than one. Sick of same old post game BS.

So what's your last word? Your always the optimist, time for some realism.

BIG KUDOS to TJ Cline, 28 points (13-17) filled the stat sheet, ZERO FOULS. also Terry Allen, 18 points even though he is now constantly double/triple teamed. Both hustled all game on both ends. S. Jones is obviously hurt. The rest of the team is playing just plain bad, at least away from the Robins Center

TJ had a great game with the exception of a couple bone-headed turnovers--recall fast break with pass to the fans in the third row-- He still needs to work on his FT shooting.

he only had 2 TOs in 35 minutes.
off topic, but does any team scouting us even try to learn our inbounds plays? I mean, great plays and everything. love them. but as a coach, I shake my head in amazement every time TJ slips his 2nd screen and rolls for a layup. inconceivable. the guy must have 40 points on those plays this year.

Inbounds plays are incredibly successful and have been. Would hire CM to coach inbounds plays.

I just read this thread. Does anyone remember how bad we were During Ole Jers tenure trying to inbound? I swear it had to be the most nerve wracking part of each game for me to watch our guys clock out half the time.

Reactions: urfan1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT