ADVERTISEMENT

Apostolos Roumoglou - Transfer Commit

MDspider8

Starter
Apr 11, 2018
As we had been expecting for a few days now, UConn transfer Apostolos 'Tolo' Roumoglou is officially on board.

6'8 G/Wing, two years of eligibility.

Two days, two transfers from Michigan and UConn respectively. Let's go!

Last edited:
Gonna miss this kid at uconn. Showed flashes in very limited time. Shooting and taking it to the hole trying to dunk it. Obviously didn't get enough minutes on the court but looked liked he had potential. Looking forward to watching a few Richmond games this year and seeing what he can do with more minutes.
Come down to Robins and Section9 will buy you a beverage ...

For the Uconn Fans - thanks for the feedback! I wrote up somewhere on here - coming from Uconn, practicing under Hurley, and playing vs the best team in the country in practice for 2 years is a reason to have a positive expectation for Apostolos. Hope that pays off and translates in games. Now, maybe Hurley can give us a game one year?

For the Uconn Fans - thanks for the feedback! I wrote up somewhere on here - coming from Uconn, practicing under Hurley, and playing vs the best team in the country in practice for 2 years is a reason to have a positive expectation for Apostolos. Hope that pays off and translates in games. Now, maybe Hurley can give us a game one year?
For those who follow MLB closely, Apostolos Roumoglou is shockingly Will Smith in Greek.

I’m a Uconn fan and he would kill other teams bench squad. If there’s a 10th man of the year award he would win it. yall got a good one.
Having another team's fan base come on and tell us positive things is refreshing and encouraging. Really like how Mooney is both targeting kids from lower conferences who have excelled, as well as players from P6 schools who have a lot of pedigree but just haven't gotten the opportunity to show it at the college level.

love it!
with less than limited knowledge, I'm going to pencil him in at the 3 until I hear otherwise.
Tanner, McGlothin and Robinson ... prove me wrong.

Boom! Love this. Our system needs shooters all over the court. If he can shoot he’ll be in there and have the green light. His size for a shooter is something I love.

I have a feeling that after last year’s team was so defensively oriented, this year’s team is going to be one that looks to just flat outscore everyone and aim for a fast tempo.

Reactions: spider23 and urfan1
I have a feeling that after last year’s team was so defensively oriented, this year’s team is going to be one that looks to just flat outscore everyone and aim for a fast tempo.
Yes, that's what it seems on the surface. I do think with Beagle and Walz (and hopfully healthy Soulis) we will be pretty stout and have some rim protection on the inside. DLo and Tyne play some D. Hopefully Apostolos picked some up at Uconn.

Reactions: urfan1
Winning a couple championships helps, but this guy is beloved at UConn- fans, coaches, teammates, everybody. It’s hard to say how his ability translates to performance on the court because of his limited game minutes, but the UConn staff was supporting him in finding a new program that could work and he’s had the benefit of being part of elite practices for two years. His teammates’ reactions here are so good-

Last edited:
Winning a couple championships helps, but this guy is beloved at UConn- fans, coaches, teammates, everybody. It’s hard to say how his ability translates to performance on the court because of his limited game minutes, but the UConn staff was supporting him in finding a new program that could work and he’s had the benefit of being part of elite practices for two years. His teammates’ reactions here are so good-

Thx for sharing … hopefully he will thrive at UR

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT