ADVERTISEMENT

A visit from the Good Doctor

MolivaManiac

Spider's Club
Feb 8, 2004
Saturday means a lot more if we take care of our business Wednesday. The Explorers are playing much better ball over the last couple of weeks with a win over Dayton on Saturday, in particular.

Hopefully Deion's back is feeling better and Marshall's ankle is good. We need all hands on deck for these next two.

Reactions: SpiderHoops32
Agreed, good to get a road win with a "short hand". It has to inject some confidence into the team. A win Wednesday will go a long way -- the fans need to be there and in full support. A warm up for Saturday.

Agreed, good to get a road win with a "short hand". It has to inject some confidence into the team. A win Wednesday will go a long way -- the fans need to be there and in full support. A warm up for Saturday.

Yep. We all get a week off after these two. Need a full house and a full bench on Wednesday.

What's the long term prognostication on DT's back? He's had problems with this type of injury before if I'm not mistaken. Otherwise we are down to 6 players like we were yesterday and we can't sustain that limited of a bench for too long.

My question is what is up with Jesse? He was our first freshman off the bench when the season started. I thought he played well, wasn't setting the world on fire but wasn't embarrassing himself either. Now, he doesn't even sniff time when we are down one of our 7 main players.

What's the long term prognostication on DT's back? He's had problems with this type of injury before if I'm not mistaken. Otherwise we are down to 6 players like we were yesterday and we can't sustain that limited of a bench for too long.

He had back surgery after a very good freshmen season and hasn't been the same since. I hope this is a minor injury and he doesn't need surgery again.

My question is what is up with Jesse? He was our first freshman off the bench when the season started. I thought he played well, wasn't setting the world on fire but wasn't embarrassing himself either. Now, he doesn't even sniff time when we are down one of our 7 main players.
97 my take on Jesse is that he is quick and hustles, but is a little out of control. Fore is stronger and maybe a little quicker and JJ is a better defender and
more under control. They will need a presence on the court for ball handling especially against the Rams, but I think they will be short stints.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT