ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Transfer Portal Season

this dude should just go pro, no idea why a team wouldn't take him, he's one of the best shooters I've seen. Elite shooter.

I don't understand Dayton at present tho.

Anthony Selden is going back to Gardner-Webb, where he spent his first two years before going to Rice last year. This is becoming an increasingly popular trend in the multi-time transfer era.

Better news for the A10 - former VCU F Jalen DeLoach will be back in the A10 this year with Loyola Chicago. Played at Georgia last year, but only got 13.5 MPG. Shows that the move up to P5 isn't always the best option.

wouldn't "play me some mountain music" be more appropriate if he commited to Alabama?

Idk maybe but isn't that just the artist or is song about the state too. it's a play off the App St. Mountaineers. And there's definitely a lot of mountain music in Boone, NC

I think he's ok here sman. I mean heck look at John Denver's Country Roads. Nobody in WV seems to care he's actually singing about western Virginia not WV!

Reactions: spiderman
Doesn't look like we're in the mix for Saran:

And we are out on Okani:

Updates on some other targets I can find:
  • Arturo Dean visited Memphis this weekend
  • Maximus Edwards visited Duquesne recently
  • Leland Walker was supposed to visit Indiana, but is re-scheduling his visit.
  • Isaiah Gray visited Minnesota recently
  • Jalen Leach visited VT and Northwestern
  • Kobe Elvis is visiting Oklahoma

Brickus posted some pictures from his VCU visit - says #NotCommitted but I don't like how this is trending.

Last edited:
It looks like “That’s a wrap!” On the UC Irvine player…

I liked the Saran wrap. Big guard. 3 years. Former teammate of Soulis. Hoped that connection was in play and we were strongly after him. But I'm not surprised he's looking at that list, good power conf academic schools. Oh well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT