ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking professional basketball positions coming out of college

UR80sfan

Star
Jan 28, 2018
How would you rank the 4 players below on the quality of professional basketball positions coming out of college?

Isaiah Bigelow
Tyler Burton
Jordan King
Neal Quinn

This should be a strong year for Richmond alumni basketball players moving on to professional basketball, which should help us in the portal. I would rank Isaiah and Jordan at the top with Neal and Tyler below them. Both Neal and Isaiah had very strong seasons, which should help them significantly. Tyler on the other hand, might have made a lot of NIL money, but his transfer probably significantly hurt is initial value as a pro.

Last edited:
How would you rank the 4 players below on the quality of professional basketball positions coming out of college?

Isaiah Bigelow
Tyler Burton
Jordan King
Neal Quinn

This should be a strong year for Richmond alumni basketball players moving on to professional basketball, which should help us in the portal. I would rank Isaiah and Jordan at the top with Neal and Tyler below them. Both Neal and Isaiah had very strong seasons, which should help them significantly. Tyler on the other hand, might have made a lot of NIL money, but his transfer probably significantly hurt is initial value as a pro.
Would these guys playing overseas really help us? I don’t see King or Quinn playing in the G League. Bigelow and Burton have a shot to play there, but perhaps as back ups. Unless you’re playing in the NBA, I’m not sure it matters. I think the fact that King came in and won conference player of the year means more.

Reactions: urfan1 and spider23
Would these guys playing overseas really help us? I don’t see King or Quinn playing in the G League. Bigelow and Burton have a shot to play there, but perhaps as back ups. Unless you’re playing in the NBA, I’m not sure it matters. I think the fact that King came in and won conference player of the year means more.
I am not sure what is better, a high paying job in Europe or the G league. If Jordan plays like he did in regular season he should not only make the G league, but be one of the better players. In addition, I think Quinn is a lot better than many give him credit for. He was 2nd team all A10 and Grant was only 3rd team his senior year. Where ever Quinn goes I think he will do well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT