ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Schneider - 2017 Signee

He needs to get in the cafeteria and eat some burgers in his new school.

We can't be expected to keep a recruit like this when bigger programs come calling. I hope we are looking at some back-up options.

Reactions: fan2011
We can't be expected to keep a recruit like this when bigger programs come calling. I hope we are looking at some back-up options.
I'm sure that is somewhat in jest.

But I do wonder...
Have we had anyone back out of a LOI?
How many have backed out of a VC?
How much has recruiting changed the last 15 seasons?

Yes, I wonder a lot...

I'm sure that is somewhat in jest.

But I do wonder...
Have we had anyone back out of a LOI?
How many have backed out of a VC?
How much has recruiting changed the last 15 seasons?

Yes, I wonder a lot...
Cannot recall any recruit backing out once committed to UR. OSC

Cannot recall any recruit backing out once committed to UR. OSC
The only one I was debating was Chris Moss, but not sure how committed he was, or how much our situation changed.

The only one I was debating was Chris Moss, but not sure how committed he was, or how much our situation changed.

JJ Avila is the most recent example of a player commiting to Richmond but ending up somewhere else, but that was due to our admissions office not him backing out.

Moss changed his mind on or very close to signing day. he was a UR verbal. that was bad.
recruiting doesn't end with a verbal. our coaches need to keep going to Quis' and Schneider's games. keeping them committed is as important as landing a new guy.

Reactions: urfan1 and SpiderK
Moss changed his mind on or very close to signing day. he was a UR verbal. that was bad.
recruiting doesn't end with a verbal. our coaches need to keep going to Quis' and Schneider's games. keeping them committed is as important as landing a new guy.
Exactly.

Nice to hear that Bryce is "playing above the rim". Roll Spide! OSC

Checking out these video clips, especially the dunk, Bryce appears to be pretty tall. He is listed as a small forward and should be a good one. Think some on this board have underrated him. Time will tell. OSC

Bryce's team got beat by very good Team Loaded VA squad in a tournament. Bryce did have a pretty good game. OSC

Watched Big Shots twice this weekend, Bryce has that same awkward shot of his brother but make a high percent, will be a welcome addition. Chase Johnson was coming off an injury but I can see why so many schools are after him -- word is we are still in the mix. Frampton is as pure a shooter as I have seen in a long time, he will get some high looks.

Here are the coaches; sort of interesting that Chris is sitting next to Tony Bennet (zoom in). OSC

I'm with you on this one Ulla -- I know we are in with Chase, and have been for some time. I do think we have a shot, but it is a long one

I'm with you on this one Ulla -- I know we are in with Chase, and have been for some time. I do think we have a shot, but it is a long one
Fan1, while Chase is blowing up, still think UR is his best option. OSC

He has offers from WVU and Marquette. Homerism aside, not sure why you'd say we look like his best offer.

He has offers from WVU and Marquette. Homerism aside, not sure why you'd say we look like his best offer.
T, said his best "option". This is a bit tongue-in-cheek and my personal desire. OSC

Bryce certainly seems like a player, but the skeptic in me always has a hard time taking a write-up by his brother at face value.

The above As retweeted by Luke Frampton...

And a while later, Quis sends this to Luke

Yeah I read that but found it weird we aren't listed with him on any of the big recruiting sites.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT