ADVERTISEMENT

Introducing the 2024-2025 Transfer Portal Tracker!

as a 17 year old, his heart stopped in a game. gym had a defibrilator. mom ran onto the floor and resusitated him. this is definitely worth a watch if you don't mind tearing up. I'll continue to root for this kid.
I for one will not miss that frickin Davidson play where Huffman gets a head of steam and dribbles right at the defender at the top of the key, forcing both his defender to move and the big man who is there to guard Skogman to drop into the lane, and then Huffman kicks it right back out for a wide open top of the key for a wide open three pointer. We never do stop that play, whether its Skogman or Brajkovic, or Manenga, or whomever.

Reactions: spiderman
unrelated to Spider hoops, but these unis are awful!
did KState change their purple? dude looks like an Easter egg.

more about Knowling ... I think it's kind of like Dji. if they do other things really well, you can have a non-shooter if you have the right guys around him. you can't have just that kind of player though.

looking at USC this year, they've gone nuts in the portal with what looks like all 1 year guys:
PG Bryce Pope, UCSD, 18 ppg, 4 rpg, 2 apg, 33% from 3
PG Clark Slajchert, Penn, 18 ppg, 3 rpg, 3 apg, 42% from 3
SG Chibuzo Agbo, Boise St, 14 ppg, 5 rpg, 41% from 3
SF Saint Thomas, No Colorado, 19.7 ppg, 10 rpg, 4 apg, 33% from 3
SF Matt Knowling, Yale, 11.6 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 2 apg, non shooter from 3
PF Rashaun Agee, Bowling Green, 13 ppg, 8 rpg, 1.6 apg, non shooter from 3
C Josh Cohen, UMass, 16 ppg, 7 rpg, 1.7 apg, 34% frmo 3
Was travelling and this USC update was very helpful sman. USC is one of those schools that lost their coach and entire roster. Interesting roster. Knowling is a Connecticut player, thought was a pretty good shooter out of hs but turned into more of a Dji like glue guy at Yale.

Reactions: spiderman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT