ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Schneider - 2017 Signee

nothing wrong with it but I find it a little strange that with all the camps to attend, Bryce is going to West's big man camp? everything I've seen shows this Bryce as a slasher, ball handler, shooter, passer. he's a long, thin perimeter player ... not a big man. maybe he's there in support as you can't have all big men. who'd bring the ball up and feed them?

nothing wrong with it but I find it a little strange that with all the camps to attend, Bryce is going to West's big man camp? everything I've seen shows this Bryce as a slasher, ball handler, shooter, passer. he's a long, thin perimeter player ... not a big man. maybe he's there in support as you can't have all big men. who'd bring the ball up and feed them?
Bryce is a small forward who will be expected to rebound. He will get pomped op at UR and with his skillset will be a contributor. He is at least 6'6" and can jump. He is not a guard. OSC

Bryce‏@bryceschneid3r
I rep the University of Richmond on my chest...hard
-------------------------------------------------------

nice. Bryce and Marquis are going to be great spiders. and great recruiters.

Have seen Bryce play twice, and believe he can help us in the future. I'm looking forward to seeing him torch our opponents

Haven't we determined that those tweets are being written by Bryces father?

He was a pretty solid hoops player himself, and a great resource to have in the recruiting world

Reactions: Stork3
Probably either his father or brother running the account. Both are at the head of Big Shots.

Ct2wqVsWYAAJZZq.jpg

BIG SHOTS- Schneider ‏@BigShotsNation
#BIGSHOTSMBTop100 Top 2017 Performers Justin Busby 32P in title gm D1 Bryce Schneider Top Passer/driver (Richmond) Desmond Presley 20 ppg D1

I guess you also have to consider the source, it's not clear to me how objective/independent phenomhoops is. Regardless, it's nice that he's on their list. Good for Bryce.

I guess you also have to consider the source, it's not clear to me how objective/independent phenomhoops is. Regardless, it's nice that he's on their list. Good for Bryce.
"... consider the source, it's not clear to me how objective/independent ...." So? The same could be said about any source. We all choose what we wish to believe. OSC

Last edited:
Man, I hope Bryce hits the weight room. Not that he needs to be jacked, but he really looks like he needs a couple more pounds to be A-10 ready. Redshirt just to beef up a bit?

Reactions: SpiderK
I don't understand why some here seem so skeptical every time we hear something good about Bryce. we offered him so early for a reason. he's really good.

Reactions: urfan1 and SpiderK
Love to see those great stats starting to roll in!

The triple double is flat-out impressive. Not too many players earn even one of those in their playing careers. Now if we can just start adding a higher 3-point shooting percentage, and FT shooting percentage, I will become an even bigger fan. Agree too with the comment above about the good blood-lines. That ended up being a factor with a certain Seth Curry too, who attended another A-10 school... Hoping to see the outstanding performances continue to pour in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT