ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin game

Interesting conversation after the first official TO. Looking good so far defensively. Actually looking good on the defensive glass.

Reactions: nathanw19
The call are all so ridiculously one-sided. You know what bad call will be made before the ref even blows the whistle. Keeping Wisconsin in it
I don't think we're watching the same game. Yes, they hit Cayo with a couple of ticky tack fouls (as happened a lot last year). But Blake got away with a push-off on that blocking call and Jacob just got away with a flop.

Blake is feeling it. Fun to watch.

Yeah I feel like we are getting the benefit in fouls. That ending play was just brutal. Damn.

I don't think we're watching the same game. Yes, they hit Cayo with a couple of ticky tack fouls (as happened a lot last year). But Blake got away with a push-off on that blocking call and Jacob just got away with a flop.

Blake is feeling it. Fun to watch.

We are definitely watching different games because that was a flop and the announcers even said it was, something neutral announcers rarely do.

Sherod was fouled and a no-call and on the other side they get a call for a foul with even less contact. The big conference teams get the calls. That's how it will always be. The reasoning behind it is up for interpretation but it happens

Tough end to good half by the Spiders but take out that prayer and feel should have been up by more than 5. Only 3-15, 2-14 for me with Wiscy's deep balls. Hopefully UR forces them to attempt more 3s cause they won't win a 3 point contest against the Spiders.

Only 2 SCPpoints for the Badgers. UR 14-6 PIPaint ad. I have to say impressed so far with the team's play.

I thought Blake pushed bc he was being held which was the call.

No way that is a flop on Gilly. That was a full elbow to the upper chest. Stop watching it in slow motion. Watch it real speed and it is clear.

Other than two questionable calls on Cayo it’s been pretty even.

That last play was brutal. Why is the ball in Sherod hand there? He should have just been there to extend the defense and spot up 3. Got to have the ball in Gilly’s or Blake’s hand at the end.

Great start but not much from Grant second half of the first half. Probably going to need some buckets from him 2nd half to pull this one out.

Reactions: nathanw19
The flop warnings are getting out of control.

It looked like Francis’ right foot came down on the Wisc defenders foot.

They miss a shot and its a foul. We miss a shot and its clean. Unbelievable how awful this is

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT