ADVERTISEMENT

Todays Performance Comparable to the 737 Max 9's Missing Door Bolts

9Legs

Assistant Coach
Mar 4, 2005
Offense, Defense, Effort and Coaching Missing

But we did have 3 time outs left at the end of the game.

Fortunately, another game and hopefully time for assessment and corrective actions,

Hopefully, they can be completed by Thursday 11:30 am in order to prevent this teams permanent grounding.

Didn’t wanna say it the other night but if you listened to mooney on the radio after the st joes game you would have thought we won the national title. Easily saw this let down coming and hope they got it out of their system before next week. Winning the regular season is great but you have to move on very quick to the next, bigger goals in front of you. Hope we didn’t blow our wad already this season.

Reactions: Spiders4ever
Didn’t wanna say it the other night but if you listened to mooney on the radio after the st joes game you would have thought we won the national title. Easily saw this let down coming and hope they got it out of their system before next week. Winning the regular season is great but you have to move on very quick to the next, bigger goals in front of you. Hope we didn’t blow our wad already this season.
Let’s give Coach the benefit of the doubt on Wed night of being a bit emotional a year from the day he came for from the hospital. Glad we cut down the nets and glad I was there to see it / sorry the game was awful time and somewhat wish I wasn’t there to see it

Last edited:
Ok, I'm gonna bright side this, cause that is all you can do.

A. Clear let down spot, Mason is a good team, beat Dayton in their court, playing on their senior day.
B. We don't have to worry about getting shafted in the at large discussion anymore and I am grateful for that. It was becoming crystal clear that we were not going to get an at large, even with a run to the finals which would have been a bitter pill for Spider fans to swallow. We don't have to worry about having to swallow that pill now.
C. This team has used losses as motivation, so hopefully we do that again. I think getting that reminder, that if you don't bring your A game, your complete focus, we can and will lose to anyone we play in Brooklyn is a good thing right before the tournament. We have nothing to wash that bitter taste out of our mouth for 5 days, so I look for us to come out hungry and angry in Brooklyn.

Normal to have a letdown in that situation. I certainly wasn't surprised that we lost but when they started just going through the motions they should have been pulled. I would have preferred to bench the starting 5 and let the reserves play the whole game. They would have gained valuable experience and nobody would have a bad taste in their mouths when we lost. Now they start the tournament with a letdown instead of going in on a high.

Doesn't make it any less aggravating to see Iowa, Texas A&M, Wake Forest , and Utah on "bubble watch" when all they've done is lose to mediocre teams repeatedly.

Reactions: gospidersgo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT