ADVERTISEMENT

Where's the vitriol?

Marley13

Team Manager
Feb 28, 2014
Virginia Beach
Come on people, the game is less than 16 hours away and there's been very little animosity back and forth. Usually by now there has been all kinds of verbal assaults. Are we that confident or are they? BTW look it up rams fans.

Come on people, the game is less than 16 hours away and there's been very little animosity back and forth. Usually by now there has been all kinds of verbal assaults. Are we that confident or are they? BTW look it up rams fans.
I utterly hate those savages from Broad Street! The other school in the same category is JMU (football).I wish it was possible to bar all those VCU dill weeds from entering the Robins Center!

Reactions: Ram Bal
You want us on that wall, you need us on that wall!! We use words like code, and honor and dill weed.

If some UR season ticket holder sitting near me sold their ticket to VDU scum, you will hear some serious vitriol from me!! Lol

Reactions: Ulla1
I think with Shaka gone, and VCU not being ranked like they have in the past few years, their fans are less cocky and arrogant than in the recent past. I feel like the poster who put all of those Lamb video clips on our board the other day was pretty obnoxious, though.

I still harbor a deep hatred for all things black and gold (other than my dear wife who is a VCU alum) that was irreversibly programmed into me during my days as a Spider athlete. I once posted that I wouldn't p!$$ in Shaka's mouth if his tongue was on fire, and that still pretty much sums up how I feel about Broad Street Community College. I just can't help it.

Go Spiders!

If you want to read vitriol go to Bucknuts, the Ohio State message board, and check out what they have to say about Micigan. Now that's vitriol! Well, in late November primarily.

I think with Shaka gone, and VCU not being ranked like they have in the past few years, their fans are less cocky and arrogant than in the recent past. I feel like the poster who put all of those Lamb video clips on our board the other day was pretty obnoxious, though.

I still harbor a deep hatred for all things black and gold (other than my dear wife who is a VCU alum) that was irreversibly programmed into me during my days as a Spider athlete. I once posted that I wouldn't p!$$ in Shaka's mouth if his tongue was on fire, and that still pretty much sums up how I feel about Broad Street Community College. I just can't help it.

Go Spiders!
Does she approve of your vitriol against VCU?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT