ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Richmond Spiders Football - Prologue - North Carolina Central

mojo-spider

Team Manager
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010

isn't it great to be back in the FCS Playoffs again?...the joy of victory fans saw in Williamsburg after our last play win was something I'll never forget...it was very reminiscent of a similar win in the very special 2008 season...

the Eagles may well be the toughest first round Playoff opponent we've faced in quite a while, but I don't believe that will matter...our defense is unlike anything NCCU has faced this season in FCS...our offense just keeps getting better...our special teams have been very solid...I'm confident these Spiders will find a way to win

with the CAA Championship and Playoff bid in pocket what else could be the goal now, but to get to UAlbany...we've gotten pretty good at these 'elimination" games...there's no way we stop now...

enjoy the Prologue!

I swear next season, Playoffs, or not, I will eat less on Thanksgiving Day...

Go Spiders!

UR needs to hire mojo-Spider.Let him run the marketing and PR for Spider football.
This hire would be a significant upgrade alternative to our internal resources which remain woefully inadequate in the promotion of UR pigskin.Mojo is a terrific promoter whose on point presentations are always full of enthusiasm and knowledge of the game.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT