ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forest

TBSpyder

Graduate Assistant
Sep 24, 2011
Demon Deacons may be a little thin, for our game. They have two players suspended indefinitely. Rumor is that, it involves marijuana, and the suspension is for 7 games, reason for that heavy a penalty? They were suspended two games last year, for same infraction. One is a starter, but one, a seldom used player last year.

Also have an injured starter. They had an exhibition game against UNC Pembroke, which is one of the top D2 teams in country. Trailed at half, but won by 22 points. Big rebounding edge for Wake, but they had 25 turnovers, which kept the game close for a while.

Wake still has a talented core. They will probably out rebound us. We need to minimize our turnovers, and force them into turnovers. We will have a big depth advantage, and if we push the tempo, they are likely to have to play one or two walkons.

Not a gimme game at all, but a game, we really need to win.

Richmond has missed out on beating an ACC team after being up most of the game 2 years in a row. It's time to get over that hurdle. I mark this one as a must win, in terms of having a big year. I fully expect a big year from this group.

I will be heading down to Winston-Salem for that game next Wednesday to cheer us on. I am anxious to see how we play against a perceived better opponent. One that we ought to be able to beat.

Demon Deacons may be a little thin, for our game. They have two players suspended indefinitely. Rumor is that, it involves marijuana, and the suspension is for 7 games, reason for that heavy a penalty? They were suspended two games last year, for same infraction. One is a starter, but one, a seldom used player last year.

Also have an injured starter. They had an exhibition game against UNC Pembroke, which is one of the top D2 teams in country. Trailed at half, but won by 22 points. Big rebounding edge for Wake, but they had 25 turnovers, which kept the game close for a while.

Wake still has a talented core. They will probably out rebound us. We need to minimize our turnovers, and force them into turnovers. We will have a big depth advantage, and if we push the tempo, they are likely to have to play one or two walkons.

Not a gimme game at all, but a game, we really need to win.
They are very big and deep with youth, yet like UR, strong senior leadership. Our games have been close
and we always play tough against them. At the Joel we will need our A game to come out of there with a win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT