ADVERTISEMENT

VCU TIX

KennyWood

Rookie
Oct 24, 2007
Life-long Spider fan looking for 2 tix to Saturday's game. See post history to know I'm not a VCEw fan. Single ticket helps too. DM me. Thanks and Roll Spide.

Life-long Spider fan looking for 2 tix to Saturday's game. See post history to know I'm not a VCEw fan. Single ticket helps too. DM me. Thanks and Roll Spide.

I remember u posting I will vouch for u. Great board name. Tho the real Kenny Wood wouldn't have to ask for tix lol.

My youngest son is a big Nats fan. The other day he showed me video of James Wood, Kenny son, just crushing a HR in spring training on his first swing. Every time he brings up James Wood I say..."do u know who his dad played for"....every time.

and sorry I don't have tix but hope it works out.

Reactions: urfan1
If memory serves me, James was also a pretty good hoops prospect before concentrating on baseball. I may just be remembering a video of vertical jump test and extrapolating that to basketball. Wood and Connelly had to be the best duo of 6'5 power forwards in the country.

Reactions: Spiders4ever
When I was 9 years old, I had a birthday party at an arcade in the west end. My parents reached out to the athletic department and got Kenny Wood, Jim Springer, Curtis Blair, and I believe Eugene Burroughs, along with 3 Spider cheerleaders, to attend the party, all in uniform. An incredible memory!

When I was 9 years old, I had a birthday party at an arcade in the west end. My parents reached out to the athletic department and got Kenny Wood, Jim Springer, Curtis Blair, and I believe Eugene Burroughs, along with 3 Spider cheerleaders, to attend the party, all in uniform. An incredible memory!
Cool! Wonder if there would be a charge now due to NIL.

• Haha
Reactions: mojo-spider
According to the VDU fans, all spiders are ticks, to find tix look for the red sweater vests.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT