ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMPF'S LIES - LIE DU JOUR

It is called science based leadership. That is why only 4,300 people have died in FL vs the 32,000 that have perished in NY.

LOL @The Lincoln Project. A bunch of butthurt persons jealous of seeing Trump becoming Pres. Especially the ones close to that traitor McCain who voted against getting rid of Obamacare when his position towards it before the vote was always "repeal and replace it." Poor guy let his personal vendetta against Trump override the good for the citizens of this country.

McCain a traitor ... wow. I had completely forgotten that he had that cushy stay at the Hanoi Hilton when he should have been fighting. After all, he didn't have bone spurs to impede him.

"Repeal and replace it" was a handy battle cry when repeal was an impossibility and simply a symbolic vote. When "repeal and replace it" had control of the Senate, House and the presidency ... well we still have it. Without debating the merits of the ACA, if it was so reprehensible and such a logical slam dunk to repeal, it shouldn't have been decided by a single "traitor's" vote. Perhaps if a real replacement had been offered in conjunction with the repeal vote ...

Reactions: VT4700
Of course the President is responsible for the virus. Of course he is. Conservatives are responsible for EVERY bad thing that has ever happened to this country, and liberals have done all the great things. Yes indeed.

It's ironic that liberals want the federal government to micro-manage everything related to covid and of course it's Trump's fault that everyone is not wearing masks, getting tested, creating vaccines, etc (and blaming him for not making these things happen). But yet when the feds step in to stop the violence and law breaking in Portland Oregon because the democrat run local government refuses to do anything about it, the feds are called Nazis and Gestapo for trying to maintain law and order. Sorry, you don't get to have it both ways.

Of course the President is responsible for the virus. Of course he is. Conservatives are responsible for EVERY bad thing that has ever happened to this country, and liberals have done all the great things. Yes indeed.

agent orange is a chump,a dope,inept,lazy and appeals to the vastly undereducated.Not a case of Conservative v Liberal.The grand experiment is about to come to an end.

appeals to the vastly undereducated.No

Have always found this argument interesting. The Democrats are incapable of winning much without overwhelming support from African Americans and Hispanics, which based on hard statistics that no one questions, are two of the least educated groups in the country.

Realize I will be called a racist, everything is now so who really takes it to heart, but facts/statistics are not racist and I'm merely pointing out the data.

So be careful when you call your political opponents dumb regardless of which side of the aisle you support. Plenty of "less than geniuses" on both sides.

Hope I did not offend anyone, but facts/data should guide our political discourse as opposed to disparaging comments regarding our political adversaries..

Have always found this argument interesting. The Democrats are incapable of winning much without overwhelming support from African Americans and Hispanics, which based on hard statistics that no one questions, are two of the least educated groups in the country.

Realize I will be called a racist, everything is now so who really takes it to heart, but facts/statistics are not racist and I'm merely pointing out the data.

So be careful when you call your political opponents dumb regardless of which side of the aisle you support. Plenty of less than geniuses on both sides.

Hope I did not offend anyone, but facts/data should drive our political discourse as opposed to denigrating comments.
Best post of the year!

So be careful when you call your political opponents dumb regardless of which side of the aisle you support. Plenty of less than geniuses on both sides.

Hope I did not offend anyone, but facts/data should drive our political discourse as opposed to denigrating comments.

“African Americans and Hispanics, which based on hard statistics that no one questions, are two of the least educated groups in the country.”

Why is that?Where do redneck-hillbillie,bigoted whites fit in on your scale.You know,where the Republican states with white governors and /or white senators reside.

The grand experiment is coming to an end.

"Why" is a different question on which I believe we may share some common views. That wasn't my point, but I suspect you know that.

“African Americans and Hispanics, which based on hard statistics that no one questions, are two of the least educated groups in the country.”

Why is that?Where do redneck-hillbillie,bigoted whites fit in on your scale.You know,where the Republican states with white governors and /or white senators reside.

And what experiment is that? Great Society?

bigoted hillbillies and rednecks are the worst.Like some of the posters here.

the grand experiment is coming to an end.
Dude you are so removed from reality it’s not funny. Do you really believe the only valued life is college educated, from elite universities, Ivies or semi-equal? Do you have a clue of the number of UR grads are the first grads in family history. How about the rednecks and hillbillies that lost their lives in WW 2 ,our parents that give you privilege to smear their existence.?

Dude you are so removed from reality it’s not funny. Do you really believe the only valued life is college educated, from elite universities, Ivies or semi-equal? Do you have a clue of the number of UR grads are the first grads in family history. How about the rednecks and hillbillies that lost their lives in WW 2 ,our parents that give you privilege to smear their existence.?

irrelevant gibberish.

calm down on the names calling/references
Do not see where I called the poster names/references other than repeating the poster. Anyway, prior to the poster sneaking in a post regarding white rednecks/ hillbillies he/she should know I sponsor a full ride to JMU for an underprivileged African -American student from a single parent home. Great kid, wish UR would have admitted.

Agent Orange trying to steal Ronald Reagan and his likeness to raise money.Typical attempt by Agent Orange mob.

Agent Orange got shut down.Just like his campaign using musicians copy-written materials without permission.Again,Shut down multiple times.

Chronic sociopathic maneuvers.

If it’s any consolation, the Robert E. Lee Foundation will probably give Agent Orange their lifetime achievement award.

The Reagan Foundation -- which runs the Reagan Library -- has issued a warning to the Trump campaign and the RNC: Quit raising money off Ronald Reagan’s legacy.

Last edited:
I use books for most of my learning - not sure I've learned much from any monument to anyone. Actually, I have learned that people can make fools of themselves defending offensive (to some) anachronisms. I'm sure everyone would have forgotten about the Civil War without all those monuments. And others make fools of themselves tearing them down when it's already been announced that they will be removed. As for replacements, I'm not proposing anything or anyone in particular. But I'm confident some good ideas The will be forthcoming.
Replying a little late. Years ago I did tours there. With fourth graders that did not have a clue of the individuals portrayed on the monuments. That was a learning lesson for the kids. Wether they studied your books I do not know, but their curiously was peaked. So bad your kids could not attend, they would hav e learned more from me than your books.

Replying a little late. Years ago I did tours there. With fourth graders that did not have a clue of the individuals portrayed on the monuments. That was a learning lesson for the kids. Wether they studied your books I do not know, but their curiously was peaked. So bad your kids could not attend, they would hav e learned more from me than your books.
1. How do you know my kids didn't attend one of your little tours? Do you know them? Bringing up my kids is a little creepy if you ask me since I was addressing what I didn't learn from monuments.
2. Since you brought them up, they learned enough to graduate from college including one from UR.
3. I tried to teach my kids a few things along the way - being respectful of everyone's history and perspectives.

Navarro and Kudlow are cut from the same cloth.
Bullshit artists that use a ton hand gestures that are out of sync with their nonsense.Their boss,Agent Orange uses a ton of hand gestures to explain nonsense with A-OK gestures.

“A Used-Car Salesman, Both in Demeanor and Honesty”: Wall Street Isn’t Sold on Larry Kudlow’s Economic Delusions

Business is booming, according to the CNBC talking head turned top White House economic adviser. Bankers are skeptical. “Over his entire career, I can’t recall a single forecast that he made that was accurate,” says one.

Read in Vanity Fair: https://apple.news/ALqXhgIRjTe27ephWsAcgpA

1. How do you know my kids didn't attend one of your little tours? Do you know them? Bringing up my kids is a little creepy if you ask me since I was addressing what I didn't learn from monuments.
2. Since you brought them up, they learned enough to graduate from college including one from UR.
3. I tried to teach my kids a few things along the way - being respectful of everyone's history and perspectives.
I haven’t a clue, but 85% over 50 year olds have kids, it was an outside fastball. My oldest graduated UR Phi Beta Kappa, youngest W&M. I also taught them to be respectful of our history, but learn the good and bad of each monument at that time. It was their fourth grade classes I took on tours.

First to Local, why do you think I was referring to one particular person? Sure my comment came right after your post, but it had to go somewhere. In spite of some who believe we/I am only stating a NARRATIVE we actually try to allow people to speak their mind. I generally try to step in only when the narrative is beginning to "heat up" or I believe it may be on the edge of blowing up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT