ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMPF'S LIES - LIE DU JOUR

iSpider

Graduate Assistant
Dec 31, 2007
It never ceases to amaze me how a person who presents as someone totally void of character, integrity, and honesty could ascent to the office of President of the United States. But more perplexing is how such a person can continue to serve with none of these qualities while doubling down on his amorality on a daily basis.

How does anyone justify supporting a person of such behavior in an office that I was raised to expect, in the words of Dwight Eisenhower, should be a person in possession of "vision, integrity, courage, understanding, the power of articulation, and profundity of character?"

Fact Checker: Trump has made more than 5,000 false or misleading claims

you are watching too much main stream media which is promulgating all of the foul trash you guys parrot. one can view what he ran on, what he wished to accomplish then look at what he has done and then say, voila, he keeps his promises. if one is not full of hatred, might see that he is for our country and our citizens and he is governing in that manner. the lie deal is something the mainstream media is marching to each and every minute of each and every day to attempt to stop this guy yet his numbers keep going up, why? not because people are believing lies, because they can see, feel what is going on in our country to make us better economically, feel more secure, safe and putting americans first, a very simple formula that should be applied by both parties not just one.

you are watching too much main stream media which is promulgating all of the foul trash you guys parrot. one can view what he ran on, what he wished to accomplish then look at what he has done and then say, voila, he keeps his promises. if one is not full of hatred, might see that he is for our country and our citizens and he is governing in that manner. the lie deal is something the mainstream media is marching to each and every minute of each and every day to attempt to stop this guy yet his numbers keep going up, why? not because people are believing lies, because they can see, feel what is going on in our country to make us better economically, feel more secure, safe and putting americans first, a very simple formula that should be applied by both parties not just one.
wate jus a sec, BIGWEBSPINNER, u is wrong agin
callin wapo trash makes u seem so ignorant... it evin outdos ur body slam and wwv slap down mentality...it reely do...u shud git spida fan to prey 4 u...dat is wat u needs...at least, dat wud b a gud start...

plus dis: wat u mien watchin? i b readin tha news. u must b like trumpf whu gits all his news frum da tv... it a sign uv low ttenshun span which is wat u got tho it b jus 1 uv ur miny defects...
true dat n u nose it

n talkin bout hatred...lawd, child, aint nobody mo hatin den trumpf...he b a masta hater...the wurst of all time...he hate on everyone whu critizie him n dat be bout everybody...cept u and da spida fan

mayb u shud open dem eyes n u wud see wat most everybody else sees
dat b much better dan tha wey u luks at thangs now

BIGWEBSPINNER, guess wat else
wat else is dis: i now got people on dis here board pming me n dey b talkin bout how mightily ignorant u has become...so i tell em dat it is ok cuz u is old fart n u kin not think like u shud cuz u loozin it...n dat dey need to have sum compasshun 4 u...tho i no dat i be lyin wen i sey dat i still sey it outta cense uv compasshun

n whu u think care bout dem silly promises? lawd, ur man, trumpf cant evin deliver on gittin rid of obamacare...n now all dem republkins lyn seyin dat dey want to preserve prexistin cunditshun wen dey dun voted gainst it...so dey be lyin 2...n trumpf he aint gonna git no wall...an evin if he do he aint gonna git mexicans 2 pay 4 it...n miny udder thangs he promise not gonna happen...thank da lawd...so quit ur crowin b4 everybody think u not be jus ignorant, but crazy...indeed, child, crazy as dem udder looitics out dere...like tid crooze, ur senator n like sum of dem on ur news source, dat is to sey, fox news which aint reely news cept 4 a few like shep, neil, bill, and 1 or 2 udders..

mo later...later after u GEEZ me

whu u think u kiddin, BIGWEBSPINNER? whu, not me, dat 4 sur cuz
i nose u readin dis stuff cuz u b frustrationed or so it seem 2 me
n wat make u think i cares if u reads dis?
maybe u got elevated cents uv self portance? huh? wat u think bout dat?
but i will sey dis: u a frequent GEEZer... i nose dat

so pleez tells me bout u and cesur sayo...du u think he's a gud guy?
u think trumpf gonna pardon him if he convicted?
how much did he pay u 4 dat van?
du he b a GEEZer?

on anudder topic, i wanna nose why u needs tha last wurd
but i git 2 dat later...once u settles down

here you go again with the fact check business, a hoot and quit doing the gibberish junk, really old and useless and unread

How does anyone justify supporting a person of such behavior in an office that I was raised to expect, in the words of Dwight Eisenhower, should be a person in possession of "vision, integrity, courage, understanding, the power of articulation, and profundity of character?"

Fact Checker: Trump has made more than 5,000 false or misleading claims

Eisenhower oversaw Operation Wetback, an immigration enforcement program that saw over a million illegals returned to Mexico. If he were alive today the Lying Media (which claims such an operation is physically impossible btw) would be calling Ike a "vile racist" and "literally Hitler".

And that, my friend, is why Trump is President. Whatever his quirks and flaws, Trump is a fighter willing to take on the Lying Media who truly and genuinely are the Enemy of the People.

Eisenhower oversaw Operation Wetback, an immigration enforcement program that saw over a million illegals returned to Mexico. If he were alive today the Lying Media (which claims such an operation is physically impossible btw) would be calling Ike a "vile racist" and "literally Hitler".

Was wondering when you would bring this up. I knew it was just a matter of time. That said, reasonable and intelligent people have a different take than those of white nationalists like yourself:

President Eisenhower's Racist "Operation Wetback"

“Operation Wetback” uprooted a million lives and tore families apart. Sound familiar?

Meanwhile, can we get back to the lie of the day?

President Trump Is Still Lying About Voter Fraud

Was wondering when you would bring this up. I knew it was just a matter of time. That said, reasonable and intelligent people have a different take than those of white nationalists like yourself:

President Eisenhower's Racist "Operation Wetback"

“Operation Wetback” uprooted a million lives and tore families apart. Sound familiar?

This just demonstrates how far gone the modern left has become. Eisenhower, the absolute epitome of moderate Republicanism, is now a radical racist. And why? Because he is white. White Genocide is the entirety of the Democratic Agenda now.

This just demonstrates how far gone the modern left has become. Eisenhower, the absolute epitome of moderate Republicanism, is now a radical racist. And why? Because he is white. White Genocide is the entirety of the Democratic Agenda now.

Are you talking about Eisenhower, Dwight David Eisenhower, the President that nominated Earl Warren, Brown v. Board of Education Earl Warren, to SCOTUS? Him? That DDE?
That is Eisenhower's proud (albeit inadvertent) legacy which has been continually cursed by those on the right for over half a century.

That said, Eisenhower's republicanism has no resemblance to today's Kleptocracy led by trumpf.
All self-respecting Republicans have left that party and are not likely to return until 2020 when trumpf gets the boot. All, I say, save those in Congress.

More to the fallacy of your intended point:
How the GOP Embraced the World—And Then [trumpf] Turned Away

Now back to the topic of this thread with today's LOTD:

“The Republicans don’t win and that’s because of potentially illegal votes,” Trump complained. “When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It’s really a disgrace what’s going on.”

If you buy a box of cereal — you have a voter ID,” Trump continued. “They try to shame everybody by calling them racist, or calling them something, anything they can think of, when you say you want voter ID. But voter ID is a very important thing.”

On a personal note, quite sad I must say, my family went without Cheerios this morning because I forgot to take my voter ID to Kroger last night.

KOASS, were you born so stupid or is your stupidity a developed art?

SAD. SO SAD. SO VERY SAD. MASA.

On a personal note, quite sad I must say, my family went without Cheerios this morning because I forgot to take my voter ID to Kroger last night.

They don't let you buy cereal without money. And you can't open a bank account or get a credit card without ID. It is annoying how the left pretends to be moronic simpletons in their efforts to "prove" Trump wrong. You can not open a bank account, get a credit card, apply for government benefits, board a plane, or function in even a remotely normal way in our modern society without the ID card Dems say is so "racist" to demand of a voter. If they believed that, then why do they demand that very ID for someone to be able to get a bank account?! Having a bank account, after all, is far more important than voting. It is because Democrats don't really believe that. They don't want people to have to show ID while voting because that would help thwart fraud, and Dems believe fraud helps their cause.

There is no other explanation for this, by the way. If Dems truly believed their own talking points they would be screaming bloody murder about the racist banking laws that prevent blacks from even participating in the World Financial System and agitating for the repeal of those regulations. But you don't hear that, do you. Because this is all totally phony. And if you really graduated UR you are smart enough to know that.

I could be wrong but I thought Eisenhower said one of the worst (if not worst) decision he ever made in the WH was nominating Earl Warren to the Sup Ct.

I could be wrong but I thought Eisenhower said one of the worst (if not worst) decision he ever made in the WH was nominating Earl Warren to the Sup Ct.
Yep. That is how he regarded it. You are absolutely correct. In his view, his worst mistake. In the view of the Nation, his crowning achievement.

Yep. That is how he regarded it. You are absolutely correct. In his view, his worst mistake. In the view of the Nation, his crowning achievement.
Are you speaking of The Nation as in the digital/print progressive news site/mag or are you speaking for the nation?

Last edited:
Are you speaking of The Nation as in the digital/print progressive news site/mag or are you speaking for the nation?
I think that is safe to say that the Nation, the one known as the United States of America, views desegregation as one of the most meaningful events to flow from the Eisenhower era.
Do you not agree?
Perhaps, you have a different notion of the legacy of Earl Warren.
I would be delighted to hear it.

I think that is safe to say that the Nation, the one known as the United States of America, views desegregation as one of the most meaningful events to flow from the Eisenhower era.
Do you not agree?
Perhaps, you have a different notion of the legacy of Earl Warren.
I would be delighted to hear it.
Of course, I agree with the Warren Court desegregation decisions. I took your comment as much more expansive than that. Overall, I would give the Warren Court a very mixed review.

Understand she’s single,has an IQ of 76,ready to rumble in the hay with the right guy.Good luck with the arm wrestling contest on the 1st date.

The question is after 23 years of marriage and 3 kids when was her last first date?

The question is after 23 years of marriage and 3 kids when was her last first date?

Not sure,but be careful of her armlocks on the 1st date.She’ll surprise you if you’re not ready.She can smell an ANTIFA follower a mile away even though they’re multimillionaires,dress well and drive Ferrari’s.

The old man is a spy for ANTIFA who was asking for a concussion.He’s a wise guy.Blood coming out of his ear.Who cares.He was asking for it.Punk.

I can no longer offer any opinion on the protests. I am a white Christian former cop who happens to believe that ALL lives matter, not just some. So obviously I am among the biggest racists in the world....

If you are old enough to remember, people of all walks were trying
to avoid going to Nam. And that was lead by the far left liberals.
But hey, let’s not let facts get in the way of your agenda.
And, btw, where was Biden during the Vietnam era?
What’s the expression- “People who live in glass houses...”

By the way, when are all the statues of George Washington coming down? Just prior to his death there were 314 slaves at Mt Vernon, 124 owned by Washington and the rest were "leased".

Named after that slave owner:

Our nation's capital
1 state
24 cities and towns
72 townships
5 mountains
3 lakes
8 colleges and universities
Untold number of streets, parks, monuments, statues, highways, museums, schools, inns, hotels, restaurants, and God knows whatever else.

Of course this is ludicrous, he was a great man who lead us to independence. But you see my point....where does it all end? They even tore down a statue of Christopher Columbus, what the hell did he have to do with slavery? (lots of things named after Columbus too). Tearing down or moving the statues on Monument Avenue should be up to the residents/citizens of the city, not a bunch of out of work/out of school outsiders. Monument Avenue is one of most beautiful streets in America, and at least an attempt has been made to make it more diverse recently with the Arthur Ashe statue and the one of the generic black man on a horse. History is what it is, and cannot be changed no matter how hard you try. And BAD history serves as a reminder to us all not to repeat the same mistakes.

Reactions: whampas
If you are old enough to remember, people of all walks were trying
to avoid going to Nam. And that was lead by the far left liberals.
But hey, let’s not let facts get in the way of your agenda.

I see that your proud of King Dolt for having his Daddy pay off a NYC ortho doc for his contriving a bone spur Vietnam deferment.What a joke.Them is the facts,boy.A phony then,a phony now.Kinda like Agent Orange payoff hush money of prostitutes prior to last elections.Anything can be bought.

By the way, when are all the statues of George Washington coming down? Just prior to his death there were 314 slaves at Mt Vernon, 124 owned by Washington and the rest were "leased".

Named after that slave owner:

Our nation's capital
1 state
24 cities and towns
72 townships
5 mountains
3 lakes
8 colleges and universities
Untold number of streets, parks, monuments, statues, highways, museums, schools, inns, hotels, restaurants, and God knows whatever else.

Of course this is ludicrous, he was a great man who lead us to independence. But you see my point....where does it all end? They even tore down a statue of Christopher Columbus, what the hell did he have to do with slavery? (lots of things named after Columbus too). Tearing down or moving the statues on Monument Avenue should be up to the residents/citizens of the city, not a bunch of out of work/out of school outsiders. Monument Avenue is one of most beautiful streets in America, and at least an attempt has been made to make it more diverse recently with the Arthur Ashe statue and the one of the generic black man on a horse. History is what it is, and cannot be changed no matter how hard you try. And BAD history serves as a reminder to us all not to repeat the same mistakes.
I see that your proud of King Dolt for having his Daddy pay off a NYC ortho doc for his contriving a bone spur Vietnam deferment.What a joke.Them is the facts,boy.A phony then,a phony now.Kinda like Agent Orange payoff hush money of prostitutes prior to last elections.Anything can be bought.
Too bad you can’t read.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT