ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMPF'S LIES - LIE DU JOUR

Realize I am in the distinct minority, but I do NOT support political candidates being expected to release their tax returns whether it be Trump, Biden or any other candidate for any other office. It is an invasion of personal privacy rights.

It is the responsibility of the IRS to determine if a citizen is paying what is due in accordance with the law, not the media, not the public. Anyone's "fair share" is the minimum required by law as enacted by our elected representatives. If you don't like existing tax law, vote for candidates mirroring your personal views with regard to "fair share".

The Republic functioned just fine without this relatively new expectation. FDR and JFK were filthy rich. No one ever considered requiring them to release their personal tax returns as a prerequisite for office. Can't see how it harmed the general welfare.

My view is not specific to the current bruhaha, but advanced as a great believer in privacy rights. And NO, don't believe privacy rights must be sacrificed because the individual is running for public office. A full anal exam is not required to make an educated selection among candidates.

Personally I’m not saying that he has to release them. It just bothers me that he has repeatedly said that he will when he obviously has no fondness to do so. I certainly wouldn’t release mine in this day and age.

Knowing a little something about biz myself and also how the IRS operates, please explain to us
about this guys insanely complicated nature of his biz.Assume all of us know know about accounting and depreciation and amortization and accrual accounting and loss carryforwards and tax credits.Enlighten us.No politics here 04.Show us what ya know.

Respected financial news Magazines have estimated in the past that the Trump Organization is made up of somewhere between 500 and 1000 individual Partnerships and Corporations. The vast majority of these are involved real estate development in different state and local jurisdictions across America and indeed the world. I am not a tax attorney, but I did take a Federal Tax Law class in Law School and can appreciate the vomit inducing mess that Trump's tax returns must look like. Depreciation, amortization of all the debt, tax credits and special assessment taxes, deductions, several bankruptcies- all spread out over several hundred individual partnerships and corporations. It would probably not be any exaggeration at all to say Trump probably has one of the most complicated tax returns of anyone currently living in America.

There was a report in the NY Times a few years ago which quoted an old accountant saying Trump displayed almost no interest whatsoever in his own taxes at their meetings and that it was his then-wife Ivana who asked all the questions. The point of this I suppose was to make Trump look "stupid" or "disinterested", but it also undercuts this whole idea of Trump being some kind of nefarious tax cheat. There are a myriad of ways to reduce one's tax burden and I'm sure the highly paid professionals that Trump employs do so to the maximum extent the law allows. But that is par for the course and not something Trump has any involvement with anyway. The idea Trump has the expertise, let alone the attention span or interest, to be running complex tax schemes is laughable and just shows how little the Left has learned about Trump's essential nature even with his first full term in office now drawing to a close.

Personally I’m not saying that he has to release them. It just bothers me that he has repeatedly said that he will when he obviously has no fondness to do so. I certainly wouldn’t release mine in this day and age.

Why would this bother you? The media made a completely disingenuous request for his tax returns. Trump responded with a completely disingenuous promise to release them once an audit he knows will likely continue long after his death finally ends. Trump's two greatest skills are his ability to both detect and spew bullshit. Once you accept that, and take everything he says within that context, he is quite relatable and understandable.

Like the other day Trump said he will be "strongly demanding" drug testing prior to the debate with Biden. Do you think that means Trump is really going to "demand" a drug test, much less "strongly demand" one? Of course not. And everyone knows that. This is just Trump's unique way of getting points across.

Last edited:
Your naïveté borders on a 9 year old asking why the sky is blue

“It would probably not be any exaggeration at all to say Trump probably has one of the most complicated tax returns of anyone currently living in America.“

Agent Orange is being exposed as a fraud.Billy Barr will be gone.No one will save him.Maybe 04 you can be his best buddy at Rikers during conjugal visits.

Agent Orange debt of $500M is coming due.Where is that debt held?

Last edited:
The reason we should all care about our president's financial situation – any president – is now playing out before our eyes in real time, and it's pretty much exactly what anyone who isn't brain dead (your term, 04... seems applicable here) knew was the case from the first moment Trump lied about his plans to release his tax info.

When the president is hundreds of millions of dollars in debt, potentially with some of that debt owed to foreign businesses or nations, he now has the motivation to provide favors to those nations using federal resources in order to cover his own ass. Does anyone really doubt for a second that this self-righteous a-hole would give a second thought to doing that if it benefited him in the end? Of course he would do it. That should worry all of us.

Reactions: VT4700 and Marley13
Schafer, if he returns his salary does that make it okay to play golf far in excess of what he criticized Obama for doing? How about he keeps his salary and truly becomes an employee of the American people? If he wishes to show his altruistic side to the American public, he could make a valiant start by comping the Secret Service it’s rooms when he goes to his resorts.

Respected financial news Magazines have estimated in the past that the Trump Organization is made up of somewhere between 500 and 1000 individual Partnerships and Corporations. The vast majority of these are involved real estate development in different state and local jurisdictions across America and indeed the world. I am not a tax attorney, but I did take a Federal Tax Law class in Law School and can appreciate the vomit inducing mess that Trump's tax returns must look like. Depreciation, amortization of all the debt, tax credits and special assessment taxes, deductions, several bankruptcies- all spread out over several hundred individual partnerships and corporations. It would probably not be any exaggeration at all to say Trump probably has one of the most complicated tax returns of anyone currently living in America.

There was a report in the NY Times a few years ago which quoted an old accountant saying Trump displayed almost no interest whatsoever in his own taxes at their meetings and that it was his then-wife Ivana who asked all the questions. The point of this I suppose was to make Trump look "stupid" or "disinterested", but it also undercuts this whole idea of Trump being some kind of nefarious tax cheat. There are a myriad of ways to reduce one's tax burden and I'm sure the highly paid professionals that Trump employs do so to the maximum extent the law allows. But that is par for the course and not something Trump has any involvement with anyway. The idea Trump has the expertise, let alone the attention span or interest, to be running complex tax schemes is laughable and just shows how little the Left has learned about Trump's essential nature even with his first full term in office now drawing to a close.

Why would this bother you? The media made a completely disingenuous request for his tax returns. Trump responded with a completely disingenuous promise to release them once an audit he knows will likely continue long after his death finally ends. Trump's two greatest skills are his ability to both detect and spew bullshit. Once you accept that, and take everything he says within that context, he is quite relatable and understandable.

Like the other day Trump said he will be "strongly demanding" drug testing prior to the debate with Biden. Do you think that means Trump is really going to "demand" a drug test, much less "strongly demand" one? Of course not. And everyone knows that. This is just Trump's unique way of getting points across.

Bernie Ebbers of WorldCom committed fraud with a very simple tax scheme.He was simply capitalizing expenses which enhanced his Company’s eps.His need to continually use acquisitions with his stock currency as a vehicle to hide this fraud went on for many years.His problem,he ran out of Cash Flow.Just as Agent Orange will do unless he refinances his debt load.No legitimate entity(ies) will touch him.

How do I know?I ran WorldCom in the early 90’s.

These are complex issues to amateurs like yourself.Agent Orange accountants have inundated the boys at Treasury with a ton of paper in order to deflect the reality of his fraud.

The N.Y. Times will be publishing all these returns between now and Nov 3rd.It wont be pretty.

I have no dog in this hunt, but it's not uncommon for individuals with substantial real estate holdings to pay next to nothing in income tax.

I could name several here in RVA alone. Obviously not at the scope of DJT, but it does scale.

They do pay a heck of a lot in real estate taxes, which is the primary source of revenue for localities.

Schafer, if he returns his salary does that make it okay to play golf far in excess of what he criticized Obama for doing? How about he keeps his salary and truly becomes an employee of the American people? If he wishes to show his altruistic side to the American public, he could make a valiant start by comping the Secret Service it’s rooms when he goes to his resorts.

Golf is where men make deals, and Trump has made more deals for the American public than any President in modern history. And he's sacrificed his own personal wealth to do this. A stark contrast to Biden, who never gave back a cent of his salary and used his power over deals to secure millions in bribes from foreign Oligarchs. Trump's family will walk out of the White House in just over four years far poorer than they walked in. The Biden's and Obama's on the other hand, secured themselves small fortunes.

Golf is not terribly popular and lacks the social and business significance that it does in the USA in my part of the world, so I rarely play anymore. It is also usually too damn hot. Last time I played in Asia was several years ago at Marina Bay. I played at my Dad's course two summers ago while visiting family.

But if I were President and lived in America, I'd obviously play all the time. Rand Paul has revealed that golfing with Trump is a very loose affair and he is far more interested in socializing and talking shop than keeping score.

Golf is not terribly popular and lacks the social and business significance that it does in the USA in my part of the world, so I rarely play anymore. It is also usually too damn hot. Last time I played in Asia was several years ago at Marina Bay. I played at my Dad's course two summers ago while visiting family.

But if I were President and lived in America, I'd obviously play all the time. Rand Paul has revealed that golfing with Trump is a very loose affair and he is far more interested in socializing and talking shop than keeping score.

you were unable to answer my inquiries.The size of the deals which you did,the handicap and the name of the course at which you play,not your Daddy’s Course.Rand Paul is an eye doctor who thinks he knows more about infectious diseases than Dr Fauci.LOL.He’s Agent Orange’s little bitch.Randy looks like a cute Little boy with his perm.I was so very happy that his neighbor cold-cocked him due to a boundary dispute.Perfect.Made my day,week,month,year.

you were unable to answer my inquiries.The size of the deals which you did,the handicap and the name of the course at which you play,not your Daddy’s Course.Rand Paul is an eye doctor who thinks he knows more about infectious diseases than Dr Fauci.LOL.He’s Agent Orange’s little bitch.Randy looks like a cute Little boy with his perm.I was so very happy that his neighbor cold-cocked him due to a boundary dispute.Perfect.Made my day,week,month,year.

I simply prefer not to discuss either the details of my personal finances or my handicap with lunatics who cheer on violent terrorists and felons. Like a shockingly large number of Biden supporters, you appear to be mentally unhinged and likely dangerous.

You must simply find a way to accept that when I tell you that golf is place where American men traditionally conduct business that it is and that Trump in particular has a long and documented history of choosing for his golfing partners Senators, Representatives, and Business partners with whom he has active and ongoing business that I am imparting important and useful information to you. Trump's golfing is not always a positive good, btw. It is alarming the number of times Leftist Stooge Lindsey Graham has finagled his way in to foursomes with Trump, but such is the power of the Neocons. I'm sure Lindsey has some very high placed and powerful people within the White House working on his behalf.

I simply prefer not to discuss either the details of my personal finances or my handicap with lunatics who cheer on violent terrorists and felons. Like a shockingly large number of Biden supporters, you appear to be mentally unhinged and likely dangerous.

You must simply find a way to accept that when I tell you that golf is place where American men traditionally conduct business that it is and that Trump in particular has a long and documented history of choosing for his golfing partners Senators, Representatives, and Business partners with whom he has active and ongoing business that I am imparting important and useful information to you. Trump's golfing is not always a positive good, btw. It is alarming the number of times Leftist Stooge Lindsey Graham has finagled his way in to foursomes with Trump, but such is the power of the Neocons. I'm sure Lindsey has some very high placed and powerful people within the White House working on his behalf.

the more I read from 04, the more I have found out about him on Google searches the more convinced he is not a Spider Fan, but a Trump campaign plant

04- Me thinks you are a fraud and more than a bit prissy.BTW I was a member of Congressional and Avenel for 25 years located in Bethesda/Potomac.You are way over your head when it comes to explaining the merits of golf as well as post play socializing..Women played at both locations as well.I don’t believe you would know about deal making on the 19th hole of any golf course nor have you been part of any deal making.whatsover.Maybe you should play more at Daddy’s course.

BTW,I am a registered Republican.My dislike for Agent Orange runs deep.His trade master Navarro is a fraud who remains way over his head as do most of Agent Orange cabinet members.I am not a Biden fan but rather despise Agent Orange Immensely.I have and will continue to contribute to the Lincoln Project.My dislike for frauds is overwhelming especially ones that make counterfactual comments about other people such as “lunatics who cheer on violent terrorists and felons. Like a shockingly large number of Biden supporters, you appear to be mentally unhinged and likely dangerous”

Your comments are libelous. Would be very careful,sonny boy.You may need Daddy to bail you out.Would be a whopping embarrassment.

Last edited:
the more I read from 04, the more I have found out about him on Google searches the more convinced he is not a Spider Fan, but a Trump campaign plant

Again, complete derangement from the Left- yes, the Trump Campaign is paying Richmond Grads to post on Rival Message boards, lol. Trump is not worried about the UR Grad vote, which, ex- The Collegian writers aside, he pretty much owns. And this small potatoes message board would be a poor means to reach Richmond Grads even if he was interested in wasting his time on such nonsense.

What you guys need to do is focus less on the personal attacks and more on actually coming up with policy positions that have any appeal whatsoever to the American public. This is why you lost in 2016 and look set to lose badly again in 2020. You had four years to come up with a candidate, but you guys were so obsessed with the idiotic, non-stop personal attacks on Trump you never bothered to actually look for a candidate and now you are saddled with a man who belongs in a Home as your nominee. I have no love for either Cuomo or Newsom, but they at least have a pulse and can remember where they are and what they are doing. And Tulsi was a candidate who even would have considered voting for. The obsession with personal attacks is not only ugly and off putting and bad for society, it isn't even your guys interests.

He’s Agent Orange’s little bitch.Randy looks like a cute Little boy with his perm.I was so very happy that his neighbor cold-cocked him due to a boundary dispute.Perfect.Made my day,week,month,year.

Sue away my friend. These are not the comments of a person who has their head screwed on straight. Cheering on violent political attacks? A sitting Senator almost getting killed made your "day, week, month, year"? You and your Antifa friends are nuts. And Biden's refusal to condemn this sort of violence and insanity is why he's going to get blown out.

Again, complete derangement from the Left- yes, the Trump Campaign is paying Richmond Grads to post on Rival Message boards, lol. Trump is not worried about the UR Grad vote, which, ex- The Collegian writers aside, he pretty much owns. And this small potatoes message board would be a poor means to reach Richmond Grads even if he was interested in wasting his time on such nonsense.

What you guys need to do is focus less on the personal attacks and more on actually coming up with policy positions that have any appeal whatsoever to the American public. This is why you lost in 2016 and look set to lose badly again in 2020. You had four years to come up with a candidate, but you guys were so obsessed with the idiotic, non-stop personal attacks on Trump you never bothered to actually look for a candidate and now you are saddled with a man who belongs in a Home as your nominee. I have no love for either Cuomo or Newsom, but they at least have a pulse and can remember where they are and what they are doing. And Tulsi was a candidate who even would have considered voting for. The obsession with personal attacks is not only ugly and off putting and bad for society, it isn't even your guys interests.

Sue away my friend. These are not the comments of a person who has their head screwed on straight. Cheering on violent political attacks? A sitting Senator almost getting killed made your "day, week, month, year"? You and your Antifa friends are nuts. And Biden's refusal to condemn this sort of violence and insanity is why he's going to get blown out.

I’ve concluded that you are a pussy boy that lives in his Mother’s basement.Whats Mommy having for dinner?Is she allowed to enter your room with all those computers ?

You’re fraud and a phony just like your Idol

I’ve concluded that you are a pussy boy that lives in his Mother’s basement.Whats Mommy having for dinner?Is she allowed to enter your room with all those computers ?

You’re fraud and a phony just like your Idol

I'd wager even among 12 year olds who live in their basement, few use language as childish as "pussy boy".

One thing I really would like to see Trump focus on in his second term is really taking on the nation's health crisis. We ended up fairing pretty well comparatively speaking in the Coronavirus scare, but could have done so much better if we didn't have such shockingly high rates of obesity. This is why blacks in particular were hit hard by it- not that the Left cares though since there is no way to effectively race bait black people who die from diabetes or obesity. And when you look at these Antifa freaks you can't help but conclude that there is something going on (probably with regards to plastics in food packaging) that is wreaking havoc on the endocrine systems of our people.

Second Term Trump should launch a war on Sugar, Plastics, and Opioids. Promote Sun and Steel. A nation can not endure with the kind of physical and mental degradation we are seeing in the population.

I'd wager even among 12 year olds who live in their basement, few use language as childish as "pussy boy".

One thing I really would like to see Trump focus on in his second term is really taking on the nation's health crisis. We ended up fairing pretty well comparatively speaking in the Coronavirus scare, but could have done so much better if we didn't have such shockingly high rates of obesity. This is why blacks in particular were hit hard by it- not that the Left cares though since there is no way to effectively race bait black people who die from diabetes or obesity. And when you look at these Antifa freaks you can't help but conclude that there is something going on (probably with regards to plastics in food packaging) that is wreaking havoc on the endocrine systems of our people.

Second Term Trump should launch a war on Sugar, Plastics, and Opioids. Promote Sun and Steel. A nation can not endure with the kind of physical and mental degradation we are seeing in the population.
Since you’re ok with my name for you I will continue to address you as ‘pussy boy‘ from here on in rather than 04.’Pussy boy’ seems much more appropriate than 04.

Since you’re ok with my name for you I will continue to address you as ‘pussy boy‘ from here on in rather than 04.’Pussy boy’ seems much more appropriate than 04.

32, let's back off the name calling

And why is it that so many Blacks suffer from higher than normal rates of obesity and other health issues? Let me guess, you think it's because they are lazy and stupid. You've said as much here before. Of course in reality, many have struggled to escape poverty because segregation didn't officially end until 60 years ago or so and unofficially it still hasn't in many places, not to mention that many Blacks have been on the wrong end of bias and racism, which had made it harder to escape poverty in the first place.

When you're poor, you can't afford to eat well. That makes you unhealthy. When you're poor, your schools typically suck. That makes it harder to learn and break out of poverty. When you're poor, you grow up around people who are desperate and willing to do things they shouldn't. That makes it harder to choose the right path.

Not all Blacks come from poverty, and not all whites come from wealth. But Blacks disproportionately face these issues, and that's a major factor in why they have more health problems. I'm sure you already know this and will provide some garbage racist response as to why I'm a moron, so you can spare both of us the time it takes to type it.

Last edited:
Reactions: VT4700
I realize most of our "news" is biased today, so I try to watch some of all so I can compare the lies/puffery.

It always frustrates me when people ask me “what news outlet” do you follow? Um all of them, then I follow up on it by double and triple checking before I form an opinion on the matter. I’ll consume all of it just to get a better idea of what content Americans are being fed. Critical thinking and nuance are almost non existent in the American education system and it bleeds into how we receive and interpret news.

Not all Blacks come from poverty, and not all whites come from wealth. But Blacks disproportionately face these issues, and that's a major factor in why they have more health problems. I'm sure you already know this and will provide some garbage racist response as to why I'm a moron, so you can spare both of us the time it takes to type it.

Relatively speaking, Blacks have always been poorer than Whites and Jews. Today we can add the relatively new immigrant group of Asians to that group. So Blacks must have always had obscenely high rates of diabetes and obesity, right? Wrong. Those are new. Much like the astronomical rates of illegitimacy and single parent families in the black community.

It happens to effect blacks more because they are the canary in the coal mine of whatever social dysfunction the elites are pushing on the population, but the diabetes and obesity epidemic is affecting EVERYONE. The plastics in the food system affects EVERYONE. I mention the higher impact on Blacks only because Blacks are the only thing the Left pretends to care about but these are national problems which affect our entire population.

Overt lying by Agent Orange

Exxon Mobil, after Trump's fundraising remarks, says its CEO and Trump had no phone call
Exxon Mobil Corp said there had been no phone call between its chief executive, Darren Woods, and President Donald Trump after the president invoked the company's name at a rally in Arizona on Monday when he said he could raise more money than his Democratic rival Joe Biden.

https://apple.news/AIGs0nQOFToeRF4NKPscjXQ

Not a joke. Not satire of the NY Times and their deranged reporters. This is the actual top headline on Google News when you search this topic:

a367bd1356986287.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT