ADVERTISEMENT

Trump backs out of 60 minutes interview

The CBS news program 60 Minutes announced on Tuesday that former President Donald Trump has backed out of an interview he had agreed to do as part of its prime-time election special next week.
When Trump found out there would be live fact checking, he had to back out. 50 percent or more of the garbage that comes out of his mouth would have been determined to be lies.

Reactions: hotepare
Serious question - Does VP Harris lie? How would you know? How would any voter know?

She does not speak with the citizenry through interviews or press conferences.

BUT

pretty sure she never worked at McDonald's as she claimed.
christian bale laughing GIF

Last edited:
Serious question - Does VP Harris lie? How would you know? How would any voter know?

She does not speak with the citizenry through interviews or press conferences.

BUT

pretty sure she never worked at McDonald's as she claimed.
christian bale laughing GIF
You base that on what?

Read the media? Smartly, clammed up after she said it. No record whatsoever she ever worked at McDonald's. No media, Left or Right, can confirm it and of course, she doesn't take questions.

Don't take me wrong. It doesn't remotely rise to the level of multiple Trump whoppers. The point is they ALL lie. To paint one side as pure and the other as unredeemable seems a poor basis for making voting decisions.

Policy. Vote on policy, not personality.

Last edited:
Read the media? Smartly, clammed up after she said it. No record whatsoever she ever worked at McDonald's. No media, Left or Right, can confirm it and of course, she doesn't take questions.

Don't take me wrong. It doesn't remotely rise to the level of multiple Trump whoppers. The point is they ALL lie. To paint one side as pure and the other as unredeemable seems a poor basis for making voting decisions.

Policy. Vote on policy, not personality.
Never seen a politician not lie about something, intentionally or unintentionally. But even if working at McDonalds is a lie, and I'm not saying it is, that pales in comparison to Trump constantly lying about the 2020 election being stolen from him. Do some fact checking on the statements made by the candidates at the debates, I believe you will find that Trump told considerably more lies than Harris, and Vance considerably more than Walz.

And if this country can vote for someone who literally did not care if his own VP was going to be killed on January 6 (Trump's response when informed Pence was in danger, "So what?") because the VP refused to violate the law (Trump told Pence he was "too honest"), then heaven help us. Hard to believe you think that is "personality" but maybe you are okay with political violence, Trump certainly is.

Reactions: urfan1
Agreed politicians lie, Trump more than most, but do you think those that are struggling to make ends meet really care. Their lives have been turned upside down with higher fuel cost, higher food cost, and higher rents. Pile on the southern border, illegals committing crimes, fentanyl deaths, the Middle East on fire, Russia Ukraine, now docker workers striking. Ask your self were you better off four years ago, because others are. Anything else is just talking points for never Trumpers.

Am I better off than four years ago? Much. In Oct. 2020 I was in lockdown because of a pandemic that Trump first denied, then did nothing to end (other than suggest drinking bleach or shoving a UV light up my butt), resulting in the unnecessary deaths of thousands of Americans. The country was in a recession.

Besides that, I'm much better off for the mere fact he's not my president.

PS: My retirement account and IRAs have been gangbusters under the Biden presidency. My part-time job wages are higher than ever. There is tons of road construction underway in my area, thanks to the infrastructure bill. I'm not longer reading about American deaths, or the worthless spending of billions in American money, in Afghanistan. My friends with diabetes have affordable insulin. Gas prices have remained reasonable because of record production in the petroleum industry. My son just got a new job, thanks to an economy that's resulted in the lowest sustained non-wartime unemployment rate in US history.

Good for you, thank DT for your IRA, he reduced corporate rate to 21% and government overburden. Regardless of all your talking points very little has helped struggling families spending billions in Ukraine, Israel, housing illegals, etc, etc,etc.

PS: did you include the overstated employment of 820,000 workers in your non wartime employment rate.

Last edited:
Reactions: hotepare
Good for you, thank DT for your IRA, he reduced corporate rate to 21% and government overburden. Regardless of all your talking points very little has helped struggling families spending billions in Ukraine, Israel, housing illegals, etc, etc,etc.

PS: did you include the overstated employment of 820,000 workers in your non wartime employment rate.
Yeah I forgot the unemployment figures are only accurate when Fatso was president. And that's the only time when the stock market mattered.

Fatso piggybacked on the great economy built by his predecessor, and he tanked it in 2020, like all Republican presidents eventually do.

Come on Woody, you gotta agree things were pretty good under DT. Regardless if provided by his predecessor, at least he didn’t screw it up like the current bunch. Low fuel cost, low inflation, controlled southern border, affordable housing, low mortgage rates, low unemployment, Russia, China, Iran, North Korea in check. No US military deaths for a couple years in Afghan. I probably missed a thing or two but you get the picture. If Joe/Harris left things in place they could have waltz into a second term.

PS: you like my new avatar, photo over the bow of my sportsfisher heading inshore from 40 miles out as the sun is setting. Nothing better.

Come on Woody, you gotta agree things were pretty good under DT. Regardless if provided by his predecessor, at least he didn’t screw it up like the current bunch. Low fuel cost, low inflation, controlled southern border, affordable housing, low mortgage rates, low unemployment, Russia, China, Iran, North Korea in check. No US military deaths for a couple years in Afghan. I probably missed a thing or two but you get the picture. If Joe/Harris left things in place they could have waltz into a second term.

PS: you like my new avatar, photo over the bow of my sportsfisher heading inshore from 40 miles out as the sun is setting. Nothing better.
If what you say is true - and I certainly don't remember it that way, I remember Biden and Harris inheriting a pandemic that Fatso did absolutely nothing to contain, and a huge recession as a result - how did Fatso manage to lose the 2020 election by nearly 8,000,000 votes and an electoral college landslide?

There were 64 US military deaths in Afghanistan from 2017-2020, under the Trump presidency. Not sure how you ever determined there were none, unless you've been listening to Fatso and Vance.

18 months prior to Biden’s Abbey Gate Disaster there were no combat deaths, 4 months prior to that there were 4, lowest annual combat deaths since 2001. Looks like DT “misspoke” isn’t that the term Walz uses when caught in a lie. Those darn politicians telling fibs.

18 months prior to Biden’s Abbey Gate Disaster there were no combat deaths, 4 months prior to that there were 4, lowest annual combat deaths since 2001. Looks like DT “misspoke” isn’t that the term Walz uses when caught in a lie. Those darn politicians telling fibs.
The terrorist attack occurred in Aug. 2021; 18 months prior to that would be Jan. of 2019. According to DOD numbers, 35 American soldiers died between Jan. of 2019 and Aug. of 2021. Trump lied. Again. SOP for Fatso, who lies about everything. Read the numbers.

Woody check your math, 18 months prior to August 2021 would be approximately March 2020. There were no combat deaths during that period. Regardless, the point is things were stable in Afghan after many years of bundling.

Woody check your math, 18 months prior to August 2021 would be approximately March 2020. There were no combat deaths during that period. Regardless, the point is things were stable in Afghan after many years of bundling.
Things are very stable there now. No US deaths. No soldiers losing arms, legs and suffering TBI. No US spending. No more sending our soldiers halfway around the world on an impossible mission. Somebody finally had the courage to pull the plug on an attempt at nation building that was doomed from the very start.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT