ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal

There had been reports before Caputo was hired that Bamisile was open to returning to GW depending on discussions with the new coach.

Reactions: plydogg
Spencer setting up visits with Minnesota and Loyola Chicago. "Still waiting to confirm a couple things" with other schools, but no mention of which schools they are. He plans to use all five visits and has no timeline for a decision.

Remind me, you get one immediate transfer in your undergrad career, correct? And then obviously all grad transfers are immediately eligible.

picking a new team is as big a decision as picking your first team, so I get wanting to take your time and take some visits. but man, these openings will dry up fast this year. I'd never want to let the decision be made for me. find your spot and grab it.

Reactions: Eight Legger
Remind me, you get one immediate transfer in your undergrad career, correct? And then obviously all grad transfers are immediately eligible.
Correct, you have to sit for your second undergrad transfer unless you manage to wrangle one of those hardship waivers.

Reactions: Eight Legger
We're still heavy on Wright...but UCSB now in the mix and he's taking a visit to Colorado this weekend.

Reactions: plydogg
Again, no sign we're at all involved with Turnbull once he backed out of Butler, but he's unsurprisingly on a visit to SLU right now after the entire coaching staff visited him yesterday. Maybe our baseball team can do some recruiting of him while they're also there this weekend.

Turnbull is also heavily considering Mizzou again, and heard from Iowa, Wisconsin, Dayton, and Creighton immediately after he got his release.

Someone on here has mentioned Andrew Carr. He has entered the portal from Delaware.

Have at it.
That would be me :). I think would be a good fit for us, but we didn't seem to offer out of h.s. and have never heard anyone mention him for Richmond other than myself, so guessing we are not a destination. If not Richmond, hope he goes back to Delaware, had a nice year there.

Question, did he beat out Painter this year, or did Painter get hurt and he took over, or little of both?

Isn't that backwards? Aren't they dismissing all these players so they can get transfers that started at Duke & Kentucky?
yeah maybe both ways .. expect Ward to end up at a bigger program - we'll see

MDspider, you’re in the running for most improved poster during the 2022 offseason. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing.
Appreciate it - I think the transfer portal is pretty fun to follow especially given the situation we find ourselves in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT