ADVERTISEMENT

Touchdown in Maine

also notice sunset there is 4:15 pm today and 1 mn. early Saturday.

the key is if flying on a french made airbus, will you get there?

france claims the same thing so not so sure what you would be flying in, a german aircraft or french, not worth the risk

What?

Go to Hamburg someday and check out the Germans at work there.Final assembly takes place there for the A320 Family's four members: the A318, A319, A320 and A321.

There is life outside of Texas and quite eye opening.Lots of technology over there too.They'll take it slowly especially for Lone Star state visitors.

32, as i stated, the french claim to be the final point of assembly for the 320 family as well. trust the german engineering and manufacturing completely but not the french. have to get the tail # and see what you are on but easier to not fly airbus. you always assume one has little knowledge or tech savvy or international exposure and you would be wrong on all counts. am not a texan, just live here but a great place to live.

Accepting hearsay from or about the French is quite dangerous.Go to Hamburg and see for yourself.Facts in Hamburg not hearsay.Some people have first hand knowledge.

They manufacture is both places, HQ in Toulouse. Soon to be Mobile, Alabama too. Go spiders

This post was edited on 11/8 12:29 PM by ur2K

don't trust the french either in hearsay or in fact but if you google "airbus in france" (don't want to hang another story here), you get the exact same article that you posted above on germany, the exact, except for numbers, obviously. just in my having flown on airbus, don't like the platform stability and have spoken with several commercial captains who said they would retire first before taking one up. am sure they were referring to the french model not the german one.

KBGR wheels up at 6:06pm

KRIC wheels down at 7:54pm

Jet Blue 8706, Airbus 320

1hr 48 mins ain't bad

Must have been a quiet flight.

Spinner-

Tell your Boeing captain friends that your school flew an A320 to and from RIC-BGR without incident.Gonna investigate your platform claims.Have logged over 1 million miles on both Airbus and Boeing and have had no platform issues(never heard of platform issues) before.I have been to Germany for many years having visited the A-320 installation in Hamburg a number of times.Visit if you have an occasion.It's an opportunity to get educated about the A-320 site and other insights.

have been to neither plant but trust your observations on the german one. like german automobiles, detest french ones, enough said. stay safe my friend....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT