ADVERTISEMENT

Former Spiders & Friends of the Family playing in 22-23

I was wondering what had happened to those guys I remembered from a long time ago like Gilly and Golden... Nice to hear what they've been doing with their lives in the many years since we last saw them.

Andre Weir had a career best night on Monday as FGCU went to 12-3 beating Central Arkansas.

28 minutes off the bench (he had been starting) with 22 points and 9 boards.

Last edited:
That is some big time production for that many minutes. He seemed to have good feet and quickness for his size. Wish he would have stuck it out here.
Yeah - not sure if you have watched any of his games but he looks much stronger and physically mature now - won’t shock me to see him on transfer portal again and headed to a P6 school for his final two years.

That is crazy. From 3, he was 83-230 (36.1%) in 2 years with us, and 99-276 (35.9%) his first 2 years at Fairfield. So far this year, 9-53. Yikes!

Reactions: nathanw19
Andre's 2nd double-double in a row. 23 minutes, 14 boards and 12 points while FGCU got trounced by E Kentucky.

• Wow
Reactions: plydogg
we need 3pt shooters. Cousin Jake was inconsistent but had some huge games for us. Is this the kid who's father ripped us a new one back in the 80s for Navy?

Golden didn't play in Loyola loss in A10. He didn't in their last game of reg season either so I assume some type of injury right b4 that.

• Sad
Reactions: Section9.RowD
So Sal will have had twice as many trips to the ncaa tournament than any player on our roster in a decade. Who would’ve thunk it.

5 more fouls for Sal!! He has to lead the career fouls per minute list.

as if the CBI didn't have a bad enough reputation ... they're sponsored by Discount Tire?

Sal’s season continues as Radford knocks off Tarleton in OT. He started but only played 20 minutes and finished with 4 fouls. Did have 8 points. Radford faces San Jose State tomorrow in the second round.

Sal’s season continues as Radford knocks off Tarleton in OT. He started but only played 20 minutes and finished with 4 fouls. Did have 8 points. Radford faces San Jose State tomorrow in the second round.
Sal tied the game at 70 with a foul shot and scored the game winner with 36 secs remaining in OT

Reactions: SpiderK and urfan1
anybody else just look up Tarleton?
(it's in Stephenville, Texas if you were wondering)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT