ADVERTISEMENT

The ruining QB O

Anachnid

Rookie
Dec 31, 2021
Can we just stop with using the QB as a running option? They are not running backs. They are slower and not as quick, they are big lumbering targets. The have enough to do without being part of a running plan. Remove the option. Concentrate the blocking schemes on pass protection. Power short gains and springing the smaller faster quicker running backs.
We’ve had at least two seasons ruined by qb runs - Lauletta’s WM knee ( yes a scramble and a gamble) and the tech game.
Remove even practicing any qb run plays and work in the passing game.
PLEASE.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Can we just stop with using the QB as a running option? They are not running backs. They are slower and not as quick, they are big lumbering targets. The have enough to do without being part of a running plan. Remove the option. Concentrate the blocking schemes on pass protection. Power short gains and springing the smaller faster quicker running backs.
We’ve had at least two seasons ruined by qb runs - Lauletta’s WM knee ( yes a scramble and a gamble) and the tech game.
Remove even practicing any qb run plays and work in the passing game.
PLEASE.
This is correct, unless the O-line does not block well for the QB. In that case, it's not an option if the QB is running for his life.

I don't know how obliques are in football, but in baseball, a pitcher can easily miss a month or more with one. Hopefully his isn't that bad.

Reactions: URTOM68
Shocked if he plays until URI. I pulled mine this past dec 27th and it was april with daily hot tub and ice packs, biofreeze. hurt to get out from bed.car,chair. realize I'M 2x his age(make that 3x) hope I'm wrong!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT