ADVERTISEMENT

That "Happy Place"

Ulla1

Head Coach
Apr 21, 2011
Thought it might be a good time to re-post Moliva Maniac's epic description of that "Happy Place" which is now only two days away. Cannot wait. Mo, see you up at the Spider Club terrace. Roll Spide! OSC

"Close your eyes.

It is November 13, 2015.

You are in the Robins Center.

You are working a decent buzz from the Spider Club Terrace or watering hole of your choice.

The students are out in full force for opening night.

Spider Duck Dynasty guy has a fresh bandana and overalls for the new season.

The "Dick Tarrant Court" has just been unveiled.

Since the signing period has just begun, recently signed recruits Buckingham and Sherod are introduced to the raucous crowd.

The Royal Pukes are there to feel payback from last winter.

That's my happy place. Only 105 days to go."

Reactions: coachur91
Should encourage all in attendance to remain in your seats at halftime for the dedication of Coach Dick Tarrant Court. Coach deserves a standing ovation! Roll Spide!!!! OSC

PS- Buckingham state on Twitter that he's Signing his LOI today. I haven't seen word on Nick or Grant but certainly assume it's a formality.

I heard all 3 should be in the house Friday. Actually, i believe the entire Henrico High team will be in attendance.

Also, there are only a couple hundred tickets left.

Mitch Carr ‏@mitchcarrtv 1h1 hour ago
Current @STCAthletics guard and future @RichmondBball sniper @_NickyFlash25 signs is NLI. #SigningDay #OneRichmond

CTiR79RUYAA97p2.jpg

CTiR8IdVAAIcrbz.jpg

CTiR8OdUkAEV3PH.jpg

10 retweets11 likes

Reactions: SpiderHoops32
Grant said on Twitter he won't be able to make it on Friday, but will be signing today.

Panicked when I couldn't see the Spider Hoop Blog tweet in the middle. So had to read all of Grant's twitter.

Noticed Vernon Butler's son committed to Navy. :D

The time is upon us. Break out the Spider gear, get pomped op, and be loud! Let's get it done! Roll Spide! OSC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT