ADVERTISEMENT

T

WebSpinner

Spider's Club
Gold Member
May 7, 2003
as you are aware, dropped out of the nba a few years ago when it became more entertainment than basketball and when players got suspended for four games for not bumping a ref but closed fist punching them in the face, had to leave. anyway, just wanted you to know that am holding my nose and attending the all star festivites and some of the games this weekend in houston at the toyota center. am sure i will have a good time and look forward to it and will say hello to any griz guys i run into.

OK, all star weekend is over and still have my pride. took in a lot of the festivities going on in and around the toyota center and discovery green and saw many a celeb who came to town to be seen. in fact, the houston PD had to shut down the GALLERIA, the first class mall/ice rink deal because everyone, except me, came there to spot celebs, became too crowded and dangerous so closed the place and made everyone depart, pretty funny and thank goodness, no arrests or violence, it all worked out. did not attend the actual all star game, way too expensive for my blood and too bad because the normal fan could not go see it either, the nba should rethink those prices, it is not the super bowl. we have another final four coming here and a finalist for super bowl 50 or 51 which i hope comes, want to try and get myself into that game. all in all, these types of events are pretty cool, bring in some money and plenty of glitzy people so are fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT