ADVERTISEMENT

T.C. Williams suit.

It's not a "logical" conclusion at all.

The White House was named after a color, not a person. Colors don't own slaves. People do.

Mr. Freeman dismantled his own reputation by advocating eugenics, a racist and unscientific doctrine also adopted by the Nazis to justify their treatment of Jews, disabled people, and other minority groups.

But you already know that.

I'm starting to understand how so much of the right-wing got bamboozled by Trump and why they continue to support a guy and a party that tried to overthrow the legally elected government of the United States.
There is a lot of noise in your comments. Presentism is another fallacy of thinking of the left. You talk about eugenics and yet you support abortion. Defend partial birth abortion, where a child's brains are sucked out in the process of abortion.

Yea, because things are so much better under Biden. Seriously? Inflation is out of control meaning your dollar is worth less! We are no longer energy independent thanks to Biden and his environmental wakos so the price of fuel is through the roof. The world is on fire thanks to weak leadership unlike the Trump era. The border is a disaster unlike the Trump era. We have immigration laws already on the books that Biden refuses to enforce! Biden recklessly pulled out of Afghanistan causing the deaths of our service members and leaving terrorists an arsenal of military grade weapons. Putin is in Ukraine, Iran and China are embolden unlike the Trump era. I know he may send a mean tweet, but it's impossible to argue the USA and world wasn't much more profitable and peaceful with Trump in office.
I was trying to ignore this, since I know whatever I say will never change your mind and vice versa. But if Trump had the same economy as Biden has had, he'd being going on TV everyday and crowing about it. Inflation is a world wide problem and the US has had lower inflation than most countries. Unemployment is down while economic growth is up. Your statement that "We are no longer energy independent" is simply false. The US imported oil/petroleum when Trump was president but also exported oil that exceeded the imports and that's certainly a good thing. But Biden in 2022 (2023 statistics not available yet) had a better ratio of exports over imports than Trump did, in fact Forbes had an article from an expert that says 2022 was the best US "oil independency" in 70 years. Look it up. Oil production in the US is at an all time high according to what I'm reading. Look it up. I agree the immigration situation is terrible, but I don't think Biden is the sole reason for that, we've had immigration problems for years and it should not be up to one man, the President, to decide the policies. Who do you think the dictators around the world want as President? It certainly isn't Biden if he runs against Trump. Then ask the NATO members who they want to be the next President. Trump will be happy to destroy NATO if he gets elected, it would please his best buddy Putin. Then maybe Putin would let him build some hotels in Russia. I'm not going to rehash the good legislation that has passed while Biden has been in office, but reasonable people would agree that what has passed has helped the people of this country more than the tax break for billionaires that was Trump's signature legislation.

Too much to delve into everything here, but one thing is for certain, totally factural. The previous Administration largely solved an immigration problem that had persisted for decades. Biden broke it upon his oath of office.

This issue resonates. Biden will pay dearly.

There is a lot of noise in your comments. Presentism is another fallacy of thinking of the left. You talk about eugenics and yet you support abortion. Defend partial birth abortion, where a child's brains are sucked out in the process of abortion.
I support the women's right to choose. It's her body, not mine or yours. Partial-birth abortion has been outlawed in this country since 2003, a decision upheld by the Supreme Court in 2007. But you already know that.

"Presentism," BS. Owning another human being has been wrong forever.

Not impossible at all. Don't be such a small thinker. It just had to be managed. Clearly management is not a strength of Biden and his band of idiots.
So, all the military equipment? That's really ridiculous to ask. EVERY SINGLE US CITIZEN could have been evacuated? What about those with dual citizenship who didn't want to leave? What about US citizens who stayed behind by choice? What about those who remained in hiding? What about those we barred from re-entering?

Every warzone withdrawal is fraught with peril. A total of 41 Americans died trying to rescue the crew of the Mayaguez in 1975, a much smaller undertaking that withdrawing from an entire country after two decades of war. The explosion of the Sultana returning Union prisoners home from southern prison camps killed 1200 men.

What you call for was impossible for Gerald Ford, and it was impossible for Joe Biden.

However, it's interesting that Biden and "his band of idiots" were able to end a lengthy, unwinnable war that Trump couldn't, even though he promised to. Biden didn't even invite the Taliban to Camp David for snacks and Cokes.

Breath deeply. Oxygen promotes sound reasoning. Keep at it for an extended period of time.

Once stable, we can address your data sources that lead to distorted views.

• Haha
Reactions: Gallipoli
I support the women's right to choose.
How many choices should you get when the first one was bad? Responsibility needs to factor in somewhere before another human life is extinquished. No?

You condemn slavery, but condom killing babies. Get that right?

Both abominable.

Last edited:
It's not a "logical" conclusion at all.

The White House was named after a color, not a person. Colors don't own slaves. People do.

Mr. Freeman dismantled his own reputation by advocating eugenics, a racist and unscientific doctrine also adopted by the Nazis to justify their treatment of Jews, disabled people, and other minority groups.

But you already know that.

I'm starting to understand how so much of the right-wing got bamboozled by Trump and why they continue to support a guy and a party that tried to overthrow the legally elected government of the United States.
You call yourself Wood Hall. Do you know for a fact, or even care if Wood owned slaves? I doubt it.
You just make your position sillier and sillier.

Reactions: Gallipoli
How many choices should you get when the first one was bad? Responsibility needs to factor in somewhere before another human life is extinquished. No?

You condemn slavery, but condom killing babies. Get that right?

Both abominable.
Breath deeply. Oxygen promotes sound reasoning. Keep at it for an extended period of time.

Once stable, we can address your data sources that lead to distorted views.

Take your own advice there, ace. Maybe re-think your support of the party that first advocated overthrowing the government, then failed the hold the responsible parties responsible, and now looks poised to re-nominate the organizer of the putsch.

Wood Hall is named in memory of Bettie Davis Wood, the wife of Richmond College alumnus Dr. Judson Wood. To my knowledge she did not own slaves, as she lived after slavery was abolished.

Read and learn.

Wood Hall is named in memory of Bettie Davis Wood, the wife of Richmond College alumnus Dr. Judson Wood. To my knowledge she did not own slaves, as she lived after slavery was abolished.

Read and learn.

WH are you from Virginia? Did your family own slaves?

WH are you from Virginia? Did your family own slaves?
No, I am not from Virginia, and no, my ancestors did their own work, they didn't have to enslave those from another race to do it for them. And three of my great, great uncles died restoring the Union and eliminating slavery.

What difference does it make what state I'm from? I'm just as much a Spider as anyone from Virginia.

Reactions: urfan1
Time to leave this thread. People that don’t even know if they had slave owners in their families
ancestry, (Whether they were from Virginia or England). And now we’re moving into birth control
and ——

For entertainment purposes perhaps the thread should keep going.......................

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT