ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse Game Thread 11/21/2022

Why isn't Crab playing? Especially with Grace sidelined. I swear every time I've seen Crabtree playing, he looks the part, smooth and confident. He's got height, bulk, and doesn't play timid. What a waste of a transfer, he could probably start for a lot of people.

Quinn just needs to remember that he's 7 feet tall, go up strong and dunk the thing. He's either going to make it or get fouled, that's it. He got the ball inside a few times yesterday and looked afraid to go up with it, and once or twice brought it down too low and it was stolen.
He's either going to make it or get fouled ... or get it blocked. but I'm with you. I'm ok if he gets a shot blocked. just be aggressive.

Why isn't Crab playing? Especially with Grace sidelined. I swear every time I've seen Crabtree playing, he looks the part, smooth and confident. He's got height, bulk, and doesn't play timid. What a waste of a transfer, he could probably start for a lot of people.
last night was the first game he's been cleared to play. guess Mooney didn't think it was a good time. maybe tonight.

Take a copter to Section9's private jet to Teterboro, then copter to the landing pad at Barclays.
Thanks! Cause I haven't heard back from Elon about an underground train tunnel from my house to Brooklyn...

Using Walz is a bad example. He is overmatched now and in 3 appearances has two incredibly soft turnovers in 3 minutes. I hope his time means he's showing well in practice but he's not game ready as shown.

Reactions: plydogg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT