ADVERTISEMENT

Spider practices

Apr 13, 2014
Does anyone know if the public is allowed to attend/view Spider basketball practices at the Robins Center?
I saw on another post that someone was attending practice next week, or is it only open to the media?

I believe that requesting permission to attend these, from the coaching staff, is likely SOP. They have usually said "yes" to true spider-fan requests, based on my experience... Others may have other views on this, so hopefully they will chime in...

Our staff is very accommodating on this but my sense is if too many people start showing up or if too much about what happened at practice is posted on this board, the policy will change.

Reactions: SpiderK
Our staff is very accommodating on this but my sense is if too many people start showing up or if too much about what happened at practice is posted on this board, the policy will change.
My sense is if the coaches recognize you as a Spider fan, then you will be allowed to watch.

Does anyone know if the public is allowed to attend/view Spider basketball practices at the Robins Center?
I saw on another post that someone was attending practice next week, or is it only open to the media?
Rick, looks like you are not a true fan and thus my not be welcome.

I have seen TJ and some of the other guys in the winstein center practicing that's what i have seen

Came down to look at houses today, but went by the Robins Center to see if our guys were practicing. Unfortunately, there was a girls' basketball camp. However, ran into our coach and discussed the Spiders a bit. The freshmen arrive tonight and must get going on their classes. Josh Jones is now "pomped op", and according to Coach Mooney, Josh maintains his significant athleticism and shooting stroke. Check out the short video on the Richmond basketball site. https://www.facebook.com/richmondmensbball

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT