ADVERTISEMENT

Spider Bball Kids Camps

SpiderDogg

Letter Winner
Dec 24, 2017
Tis the off-season. Do we still run summer camps for kids? I remember they had at least 2 weeks each summer (usually end of June and early August) where guys come back and help run the camp.

The camps are awesome and i attended many growing up. It’s also a good time for the players to practice and scrimmage during the week, and I remember intense battles where Mooney clearly wanted to coach them up but had to refrain from cussing somebody out in front of all the kids. Anyway camps are one of the rare times over the summer a lot of the guys are around I’m curious if anyone knows when they are this summer, or if anyone has kids attending?

Tis the off-season. Do we still run summer camps for kids? I remember they had at least 2 weeks each summer (usually end of June and early August) where guys come back and help run the camp.

The camps are awesome and i attended many growing up. It’s also a good time for the players to practice and scrimmage during the week, and I remember intense battles where Mooney clearly wanted to coach them up but had to refrain from cussing somebody out in front of all the kids. Anyway camps are one of the rare times over the summer a lot of the guys are around I’m curious if anyone knows when they are this summer, or if anyone has kids attending?

D hall was the best part. Nothing better than being a 12 year old and stuffing your face with all you can eat pizza, fries, and ice cream, then playing 5-5 games the rest of the afternoon.

Reactions: urfan1 and spider23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT