ADVERTISEMENT

Negativity on the boards

urfan1

Jan 9, 2003
As monitor I have always tried to allow people the opportunity to speak their mind. Even when they embarrass themselves. Some have picked out certain posters and said they should be banned, frankly it is very tempting. There some posters I HATE to read, but feel I must. Hate to use names, but no secret FRS has not been a favorite, if you knew his Spider history you may be surprised. There are others that have caught grief from time to time that are well known to most Spider fans.

I will not disclose any posters identity, a good friend constantly asks me to identify one. I have constantly refused. I will continue that. It all started when he complained about a fellow poster he felt did not know of what he was posting. I just told him he would be surprised if he knew who it was, that in fact the poster was one I read carefully as the poster probably knows more than most.

I only say this because I would like to see a change in tenor on the boards. If you hate Mooney he will not be fired because of what the boards say, he will be fired because Gill says so. Winning will help the tenor, but we cannot control that. I welcome suggestions to improve the tenor AND allow posters to post their mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News